How to seduce a man....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ConstantComment, Jan 30, 2010.

1. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I had a third date with a guy last week. I met him through meet up.com. I went to an activity and even though he didn't introduce himself there, he sent me an e-mail.

I guess I have to get used to his style. He seems to be more of a same day guy and I like planning in advance. He is 15 years younger than me although he worried after we met whether he was too old for me. He told me his age in the e-mail, I have not revealed mine.

The last time we went out was to a club. It was interesting as the club is well known so I wanted to go but I am not a fan of house music. He spent the evening putting his arms around me and then under my sweater around my waist.

When he drove me home, he asked if he could come in. I turned him down since my place was a mess. I have since invited him to the theatre since he has so gracisouly treated me to these three dates. But he has declined saying that he doesn't know his work travel schedule. He called me twice this week but didn't leave a message. He called me yesterday around 6pm and I took the call but told him when he asked that I was busy all day Saturday and well, at 6pm on Friday I was already for a quiet evening, gym and evening at home. He said to call him if I wanted to do something over the weekend. Hmmm, it would be nice if he called me.

What are 35 year olds like these days. does no one plan any more?

Plus I have to admit even though I am horny, I don't know how to start this. I have bad memories of Mr. Can't Ejaculate in which I initiated the first time. Big mistake as it took a long time to recognise that while he liked getting it, he didn't like giving it (and that includes just even manual stimulation).

And with my FB that ended last year, that got started by accident.......

2. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What the heck?

3. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Sounds like he has a wife...

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You are too much work.

I would have reacted the same in the time frame you two put up. Whats a guy got to do? Trust me, he would not of cared what your place looked like, if he knew he was going to get laid. In fact, it might have been cool in his mind because it means you have less hang ups if the place was messy.

He called you twice. Couldnt get a hold of you. No point in leaving a message. He gets a hold of you and you ned some alone time. I see he is just as much as a priority to you are to him. Finally, he put the ball in your court. He says, probably out of frustration, "You call me when you are ready", and you get offended.

Like I said, way too much work.

He is better off with someone with a loose schedule like his. And you need to find someone who matches your schedule.

And dont let one bad experiance in the past ruin a potential new one.

#4 Wish-4-8, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  5. justacynic

justacynic Member

two factors that come to mind:
    1. He's 35, 15 years younger, so you're 50. Obviously in great shape but with the experience that comes with it as well as independence.
    2. You're in Europe (although not specified where).

So I'm not sure American opinions jive with a european mentality. But there is probably some degree of "it would be nice to be wooed" in your mindset.

Basically consider this: you are faulting him for not planning ahead. thus, you take his call on friday night and refuse him. (Message: I am not waiting for you to call; if you want a weekend date, take steps in advance to ensure I'm not going out with someone else). However, he called twice earlier in the week. He simply did not leave a message. In this day and age, it is very easy to identify where a missed call came from. You, yourself, admit that it was him. therefore, I think there is an obligation on you to call him back. Before friday. And then if he calls again on friday and you blow him off? He obviously expressed interest. I think you owe him a callback or three. Just my two cents/shillings/euros/whatever.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I have never understood the 'call me, call you' tag game that so many peeps here play. If I want to talk to someone I call them. If someone calls me and I miss the call I call them back. It so much simpler that way.

Anyway - that's your thing I guess. I kinda agree with what the guys above are saying - you've fucked up and sent mixed signals so he's put the ball in your court. He's not likely to call again this weekend. He's probably feeling blown off, and not in a good way. If you want to see him this weekend, call him. This is 2010.

The planning / not planning thing is nothing to do with his age - some people are just like that. And for the record, I don't think it sounds like he has a wife - loads of people act like that around planning stuff.

As for the thread title 'How to seduce a man' well it sounds like you had it in the bag and blew it (and, as above, not in a good way). I hope when you say messy you mean dirty knickers hanging from the ceiling fan, rancid dishes in the sink and a ton of toast crumbs and sardine bones in the bed - because if you turned down sex (that you seemed to want) because you hadn't unloaded the dish washer or straightened the magazine rack then you need to rethink certain priorities. There's being house-proud and there's shooting yourself in the foot.

Call the guy, suggest something casual for Sunday that ends up back at your place.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

^^that one.

stop expecting him to jump through hoops.
    you're not a prize, you're a person who wants to get to know him...and so far you're making fuck all effort to meet him half way.

if you know he called twice, why the hell didn't you call back? instead you wait for him to call again?

call him, cook him dinner, stop pissing about.

8. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

if i was single and wanted to see someone that remotely mattered on a FRIday night... i'd call in advance at least to set up a date or something.

he's just not that into you.

9. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I totally agree with Wish-4-8, on all points.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    He called twice and she didn't call him back.

- - - -

I go with all the rest of the respondents, especially MB's comments.

My motto is: Strike while the iron is hot. I'd say it's cooled off considerably.

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Oh, one more thing. For your title, "How to seduce a man?"

Its easy. CALL HIM, and say, "I need it BADDDDDD!!!!!!!!. NOWWWW!!!!!"

You will hear a knock on your door before the phone hangs up. It aint hard.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

you're such a tart!
    there's nothing wrong with subtlety and romance.

i still vote for calling him, inviting him over and cooking him dinner...something light but seductive. you can share a bottle of wine and just go with the flow.

13. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    send him a text message about how badly you want to suck his big dick

14. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

LOL:biggrin1:

15. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Men don't like complicated women. All this playing around is just annoying. Either you want him or you don't. Don't wait too long, he won't for certain.

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I like tarts. LOL

All I am saying is that it is a hell of a lot easier to seduce a guy than a woman. If she wants to do the above mentioned, thats fine. But seducing a guy? It aint hard.

17. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's called several times according to you. Why didn't you arrange for a date over the weekend as he suggested? Clearly he wanted to see you.

This goes both ways but you're right. I've been in the position of waiting for someone to get off their duff and I didn't wait either.

*texts Skull Mason*

Draft saved Draft deleted