How to shave pubes

ryanbaby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys, new here, sweet site

Have a bit of a problem. Really keen to shave or at least trim my pubes, i find them really annoying and ugly to look at. I plan on getting with my girlfriend soon too, and yeah would be good to give good first impression, both being virgins etc

never shaved in my life - always used an electric for my face etc. any hints products recommended ways?

thanks appreciate it

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1- don't shave.

It looks nice and feels nice for about 8 hours... thereafter, you get really annoying bumps and ingrown hairs and razor burn etc.

2- get a beard trimmer and simply trim the hair to 1/8 inch or shorter.
It gets you a very similar look to shaving, but none of the unpleasant and unsightly growing back issues. Its neat, its handsome and its easy to maintain, you can let it go for a week without any appreciable difference in look.

3- the only part that might be better truly hairless is your balls... if you want to go no hair on the balls, then PLUCK the hair out using tweezers- do not shave.
This will last far longer, grow back far softer, and you can maintain hairless balls with about 5 minutes of attention every other day, plucking those hairs that are starting to grow back only.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience, even trimming pubes leads to scratchy feeling. The cut off hairs are actually kinda sharp, and they get bent back toward sensitive skin and lead to a desire to scratch.

First time I noticed it, I thought: "I don't have crabs, no way!" Then I realized it was due to recent trimming.

Except for some reason, I still trim.

But Ryan, don't shave. Phil's right. After a day or two, it starts growing back. And you get razor bumps. And you look like a mutant adolescent. You're a man, Ryan. Men have hair and they look odd without it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you want to cut your pubes off by all means do so!
Yes it will be itchy for a very short time but the advantage
to not having hair down there is this; you will not have the funky smell that sweating tends to hold on to around your dick. Phil neglected to tell you that plucking hair from anywhere is very painful, especially on the balls!
Don't try it.
You will not have the "lil' curlies" stuck between your gf's teeth should you decide to try oral sex.
Don't listen to those who would tell you "real men have hair down there". Real men also shave their hair off because it will make your cock seem larger but most importantly your girlfriend and you will enjoy the feeling of being smooth.
Go for it!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ryanbaby just use a good three blade razor and a good shaving creme like edge or one of the other gel types. Anyone you like will suffice. Don't go over the area too many times as pressing hard and scraping can occur which will lead to ingrown hairs and razor bumps. If your hair is very long and thick start by cutting the excess off with scissors first and then head to the shower.
You can also ask your girl to accompany you into the shower for some two on two shaving fun.....leading to sex!
Enjoy and best wishes!
cigarbabe:saevil:

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it is itchy for a couple days. But after you shave a few times, it doesn't itch anymore. It is well worth the few days of itching for the nice, smooth result. I shave my balls, and around the base of the shaft, but leave a trimmed patch above. (Don't want to look like some pre-puberty kid).
Do it in the shower or tub; use shaving cream; go slow; and be prepared to shave the same spot several times to get it all - especially on the nut sac. Don't use an electric razor -- only a new regular razor.
Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have shaved since a teenager at time I started my face.Never had rash or bumps.Now use a 2 or 3 blade disposable razor or electric (not sac as it bites)
Two mates have recently started by first clipping over a week or two until stubble then shaving with razor and neither had any problems
I will not stop as like feel and look

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Plucking does not hurt that much...
And after the first couple of rounds of plucking, it doesn't hurt at all...

Shaved looks immature. Like a boy.

Leave just enough hair to show you are a man.
Remove the hair from the shaft and the balls.

I like plucking, but shaving in these areas will work.

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
plucking can actually stimulate more hair growth by irritating the follicle and increasing blood flow to the area.
I've lasered mine. Now a quick dry shave every couple of weeks for 5 min and good to go

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone know a good way to get rid of shaving bumps? i shaved for the first time a few weeks ago and they still have not gone away.

I used to shave, pluck, wax, and Nair and was never happy with the result because of all the bumps, sharp stubbles and ingrowns. That is until I used this:

Official PFB Vanish Website

Fucking awesome shit. You still feel the bumps, but it's a lot smoother bumps. No ingrowns to speak of, and the stubbles that start coming out after 8 hours are dull. Not sure how this stuff works, but try it.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every 3-6 months I take an electric clippers set to 1/8-1/4" and trim all my hair. Facial hair, chest hair and upper pubes. For summer, I sometimes get my legs too, but I do that at 1/2".

Anyways, for the sack and crack I use a razor every other day in the shower. Once I used one of those vibrating razors and that felt... interesting. It takes 30 seconds and keeps things clean. I did have an itch problem for the first month or so, but your skin does get used to it. For the bottom of the shaft, I do recommend tweezing because I can never hit them with a razor. There's nothing worse that a girl stopping a blow job to pull a hair out of her mouth when it's attached to you dick. She keeps pulling it out and is confused as to why she can't find it.

It's odd, but my balls respond better to shaving than my face. My face gets bumpy and burned but I never have a problem downstairs.

B_diddydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i shave every other day to keep balls smooth, but using a razor on top (mound) by shaving along with hair, not against the grain

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
I would recommend getting some clippers as well at any drug store and use the shortest guard (#1) all over. Once you've gotten used to them, you can take the guard off and take it down to the skin wherever you see fit.

I do a guard free once over everything about every 5 days or so.