how to shave?

dfox7.3x5: I had to shave "everything" when I had a vasectomy, and I liked the soft feel of my balls. So I kept shaving, but soon I had way more hair than was comfortable or hygenic.

I now use the beard trimmer on my electric razor (very carefully!) to prune away the hair at the base of my cock. So all of my cock is visible and framed with, if I do say so myself, an elegant thicket of curly black hair.

GreenEyes: Nods what women have been going through for years.

First off my preference and this does not mean it is the minority or majority is hair on a man. Sure I do not like the dental floss but I prefer it natural but to the point of well groomed. A bald cock to me is a bit of a turn off. So again different strokes for different folks.

There are many alternatives but I assume you want to keep it in the privacy of your own home.

I have heard Gilette blue razors are good. Trim your hair first with a one of those electric shavers. Then take a shower. (not sure about the shower) Use shaving cream and shave in the direction of the growth. Do it in sections and not all at once. It is not your face or the texture of the skin on your face. Again this can cause itchy and ingrown hairs.

Somebody has suggested Magic hair removal to me but I can't recommend cause I haven't tried it yet. Whatever hair removal you choose make sure it is for sensitive skin and bikini area. Do not be embarrassed by buying this stuff. Suck it up and remember to breathe. After you walk out of the store it is done.

Waxing it yourself can be messy. I am not sure how you would feel getting it waxed by a professional. You can still get ingrown hairs through waxing. In July I went Brazillian and I don't like my pussy bald. Again my preference to have a landing strip and besides the hair adds to sensation. If you do choose to get waxing in time you will get comfortable with who does the waxes and taking off your underwear. It becomes no big deal and plenty of men are going to those nail places now for such things. Think of body builders and such.

I have done the tweezer thing for touch ups and after a while it doesn't hurt to pull one or two out here and there. Again the key is not a whole lot at a time. You will be cringing and it will only deter you for the future.

You are dealing with a sensitive spot and most lovers will not mind some hair. I mean would you refuse to eat pussy off of a hot woman if there was a bush growth there? or A hot man if there was a lot of hair on his cock?

AnonyMs was right with it being an erotic experience if you and your lover takes turn shaving each other. Again use new razors there.

OK I think I am talked out on this subject but who knows other things might pop up.

Walt: I started shaving my pubic hair, penis and scrotum about 2 years ago using a Gillette XL razor. Shower or wash first then shave while still wet - no shave cream - so I can see in the mirror over my wash basin where I'm shaving. Shave about every 10 days with no itching problems. Shaving the penis helps when I have an erection.

Walt: I started shaving my pubic hair, penis and scrotum about 2 years ago using a Gillette XL razor. Shower or wash first then shave while still wet - no shave cream - so I can see in the mirror over my wash basin where I'm shaving. Shave about every 10 days with no itching problems. Shaving the penis helps when I have an erection.

dr_drew2: Yeah, thanks for asking about this. I am curious about shaving too but am real nervous about it. Not really a hairy guy overall, but from the navel down it's pretty full. Anyhow, am almost more inclined to go with a cream than a blade. Someone suggested using NO BLADE, it's a intended for the faces of African American men. I have Nair for Men, currently, but haven't tried it to see how it is. Am open to suggestions on this.

TechnoTed: Check out my comments above 'Shaving my balls'...how'
Good Times

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]6855661[/photo]
Well, I'll use soap and water to wet my body, so I'll start using my razor blade until I remove all the hair I want

Reactions: Hungo

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]6855661[/photo]
Well, I'll use soap and water to wet my body, so I'll start using my razor blade until I remove all the hair I want
[photo=large]7100921[/photo]
Here's another example of my post shaved cock, as I explained before

Reactions: Hungo and purkem