how to: shaved balls

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best way is to have naked grecian gods shave them for you; failing that option if you put on a cock ring and get your nuts nice and tight a little baby oil and shaving cream and a brand new razor and a steady hand will do the trick.

tttstimulate

Just Browsing
Media
takes me years to shave my balls...
i usually do it in the shower (always one long ass shower)

i also usually soak them in cold water or with cold towel after and stand in front of a fan to dry off...cold water to prevent any razorburn or scratchyness and the fan really makes the skin really fucking soft

weird i know but i hate having to leave the house sometiems with my balls and dick still wet...its weird how that skin like retains water

brosenthal91

Just Browsing
Media
takes me years to shave my balls...
i usually do it in the shower (always one long ass shower)

i also usually soak them in cold water or with cold towel after and stand in front of a fan to dry off...cold water to prevent any razorburn or scratchyness and the fan really makes the skin really fucking soft

weird i know but i hate having to leave the house sometiems with my balls and dick still wet...its weird how that skin like retains water

cold water?!? Hell no lol. Go in a nice hot shower, as this will soften the skin and allow the skin to stretch. Put shaving cream on your balls, and gently shave them. I know it seems like it would be extremely painful to shave your balls, but its really not that bad if you're careful.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no messing, nothing special. lie in a warm bath and shave downwards. nothing out of the ordinary and just make sure you get all the hairs. nice smooth balls and it seems to me that this area is the only one that isnt any trouble at all. other areas give ingrown hairs and stuff but my sack is the only area that doesnt throw up any issues

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's part of my shower ritual. My wife keeps shaving cream in the shower for her legs so I use that (women have the best products). A new razor and a steady hand and I am good to go.

It's funny, when I was a boy I couldn't wait to grow pubes to prove that I was a man. Now that I have them I try to shave them all off :)

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no idea why everyone doesn't just use VEET on their balls.
All you have to do is cream it on, leave for 15 minutes and then wash off.

There is also veet sensitive. I use this for removing any unwanted hair on my body

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Baby powder 'em and use a dry razor. It's best if they're not too loose and not too tight. I've been keeping them nice and smooth this way for over 10 years and have never had a nick or cut once I found the baby power secret!

^
Best way I've found to do a thorough job

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use Nair. Put it all over my package, wait 4 mins. Then take a shower. I use a few paper towels to wipe off as much nair and hair from my balls before getting in the shower so it doesn't clog the drain. Then I immediately use a wash cloth with soap to wash off the rest. My balls are so smooth they feel like hard boiled eegs!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use Nair. Put it all over my package, wait 4 mins. Then take a shower. I use a few paper towels to wipe off as much nair and hair from my balls before getting in the shower so it doesn't clog the drain. Then I immediately use a wash cloth with soap to wash off the rest. My balls are so smooth they feel like hard boiled eegs!

I think Nair is the same as Veet that I mentioned on the last page.
So easy