How to shoot cum?

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
I can't shoot cum. Why not? How do you guys shoot cum? For me, it just dribbles out. I want to shoot cum into the back of girls throats!
8===D ~~~~~

ioworld

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
right before your going to shoot grab your cock and squeeze let it build up then aim that's what b friend does.

D_Trevor Truncheon

Experimental Member
Media
Try exercising your PC muscle.
When you urinate, stop the flow. That's your PC muscle at work. Throughout the day, exercise that muscle by squeezing it. Do both sustained holds and reps of short squeezes. Like any other workout exercise, keep at it and you'll see results in about 2 weeks. Soon you'll be a shooter instead of a dribbler, and your erections will be firmer too!

I dont "dribble" i Gush. but as for shooting, it's only going to happen sometimes and its not something you can make happen more. its in your anatomy. just because i dont always shoot doesn't mean i havnt nearly drowned a lot of people with a huge gusher. and dont listen to these chicks about this because they dont know how the gear works anyway.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to resist the urge as long as you can and then kinda shoot it out

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah resisting helps.

starting, then when you almost cum, STOP. do that 3 or 4 times and you will shoot.

save up for a few days also helps.

and if youre super super aroused it also helps.

D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Experimental Member
Media
The amount of cum your seminal vesicle stores and how much fluid is manufactured by your body varies between guys like most other physiological traits - e.g. amount of body hair, muscle mass, oxygen usage, fat storage, fluid retention etc. There are so many factors involved with shooting a large load that you need to practice all the suggestons made and see what works for you. Also keeping well hydrated usually results in a larger quantity of seminal fluid being manufactured and stored. For me how turned on I am at the time and being highly sensitised to physical stimuli such as touch is important in how much I shoot.

guydivad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could also practice a start stop tecnique where you bring your self close to orgasm but stop before you reache the point of no return. Repeat this over and over several times. Keep it up for several weeks. It should also help you last longer. You could do this by your self or make it a game with your partner to see how many times you can do it.