How To Shoot Cum?

Hello,
I see and know that many people can shoot cum very far. I cant... I normally dribble. So I want to know, what do you normally do to shoot cum?
If you pinch the head lightly as you shoot it will fly out
 
Position makes a difference for me. Not quite sure how to explain the position, but if my back is arched (think... bending backwards as if your shoulders and butt were trying to touch), I’ll shoot much farther. Laying down or standing up. When I’m about to cum, I”ll hold that position and some properly timed kegal squeezes will make me shoot hard and far. Otherwise, if I let my stomach contract, and thrust my hips forward, usually just dribble or don’t shoot past my stomach.
 
Staying hydrated
Holding back
Pinching amd holding, then forcing it out with every shot.
But if you are low on fluids, then all of that doesn't matter because it will be too thick to shoot.
I've always shot or sprayed my load since my first cum although arousal and hydration really increases my volume, distance, and force.

I drink plenty of water.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pullinit2
Hello,
I see and know that many people can shoot cum very far. I cant... I normally dribble. So I want to know, what do you normally do to shoot cum?
Some say zinc. I say plenty of water. don't jerk so much. Give it a rest. I used to shoot over my head and through the wall. Not so much now, mainly because I am not drinking much water.
 
It should look something like this:

938185-1548114870-a916d3a2f199fe829b430f5370b05d01.gif


It should like like that if you don't have hands :yum
 
My wife always finished off BJs with a hand job. One time, she jerked me off and I shot a load and gave myself a facial; from my hair to my mouth. She never said a word but for a while after that she seems to aim my cock towards my face when I was about to cum. If didn't happen every time but it was hot knowing she got off on seeing me with a facial.