How to show a bulge???

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, jeans with about 2% elastane, spandex or whatever they're calling a Lycra product, make the the stretch jeans cling a GREAT lot and show as much of a detailed basket as you want, especially if you shrink them a bit and let them get faded or use a little bleach/sandpaper. Showing a very revealing VPL can be a blast and is easily done with worn-looking stretch jeans, or slacks with some Lycra. Snug fitting grey running cotton/Lycra pants do it almost too well!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shrink-to-fit, button-fly Levi 501s are still the most reliable way to show off your equipment if you have the right build. I wear a bulge thong under my Levis because it displays it better, sometimes a cock ring. I prefer a thong to a jock strap because there are no leg straps to show up under the tight denim. Stretch jeans, like the ones shown in Openfly's pic, are also hot. I have a pair of European ones that are almost too obscene to be seen in public

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dongboy: Hey guys, any tips on how to show off that I'm really packin a big one? Without resorting to wearing spandex, I mean! lol

How do you guys reveal your meat through your pants, and what kind of pants do you wear to do so effectively? If I'm aiming to show my bulging crotch, I usually wear tight faded blue Levi 501s (with button fly). What are your favourite jeans to show off your package?

And any other tips, like maybe wearing a jockstrap or cockring underneath, or is going commando better? I'd interested to learn the tricks of the trade, get your replies in big boys!
;)

If you've got a big soft of course it's a lot easier. As said, light colored jeans and khakis seem to project your image better.. I once had a pair of thin, summer khakis I thought were excellent for showing my dick. I wore a jock underneath them. I have a pair of light blue, tight Wranglers and the bulge always seems to project so much better in those. Depending on your taste, commando is hot with cock ring for a full up front basket. Only thing to me about that look is, if not careful, it can look obvious you're trying to show off. To me the more the natural looking the better.

I've had good luck too with the bulge cup Andrew Christian used to make. I think it is called Wonderjock or Shockjock now. I know they used to sell a brief with an insertable cup/pad similar to a pad for a woman's bra. It made a NICE impression in my opinion even though if you weren't careful it could look too big.

A nice bulge enhanced or natural is hot.

Reactions: BulgingDad

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it impossible not to show a bulge or dick print, I'm not really a jeans fan and certainly find 501's too restrictive. I usually wear sweat pants around the house with my junk freeballing, if I'm out and about then I usually wear good quality fitted trousers such as Meyor, I buy the ones that have a small amount of elastomer mixed in with the fabric, this allows the crotch area to stretch to my package and gives more comfort when moving about. I occasionally also wear quality corded pants, these also mould themselves well to my junk while being soft and comfortable. I don't always deliberately seek to show off what I'm packing it's just that there's no way to conceal it!

Reactions: BulgingDad

Coachmatt10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you've got a big soft of course it's a lot easier. As said, light colored jeans and khakis seem to project your image better.. I once had a pair of thin, summer khakis I thought were excellent for showing my dick. I wore a jock underneath them. I have a pair of light blue, tight Wranglers and the bulge always seems to project so much better in those. Depending on your taste, commando is hot with cock ring for a full up front basket. Only thing to me about that look is, if not careful, it can look obvious you're trying to show off. To me the more the natural looking the better.

I've had good luck too with the bulge cup Andrew Christian used to make. I think it is called Wonderjock or Shockjock now. I know they used to sell a brief with an insertable cup/pad similar to a pad for a woman's bra. It made a NICE impression in my opinion even though if you weren't careful it could look too big.

A nice bulge enhanced or natural is hot.
I prefer to go commando in baggy shorts and hang out in public places like food court at mall and spread my legs to see who notices. Fucking hot when dad with son checks me out.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have anyone tried makeyourownjeans.com? It is an awesome site. Basically you can completely customize your jeans. So if you want a very low fly, you can get that. If you want tight legs, you can get that. If you want a tight butt, you can get that. They keep your measurements so if you order a pair and want something tighter, you can just adjust for the next time you order. I ordered some and love them. The next pair I order, I am going to get a little smaller waist and maybe a little lower fly. The pricing is pretty competitive. And they have a lot of options and fabrics.

Ok, now I am just starting to sound like an ad lol

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
well I guess there is "bulge" and just "let it show".....some of the bulge enhancing underwear looks ridiculous on me, depending on the pants I have on it can look like I've got a grapefruit stuffed into my pants. I also don't find them that comfortable.

I'm more a fan of just letting it show. I freeball about 90 percent of the time, so it isn't a real "bulge", but just more you can see my cock hanging there. Again, depending on the pants or shorts I have on it may be more or less obvious. One thing I have noticed since my mid 40s the skin on my cock has stretched and loosened so about 75% of the time my knob is covered which thickens the look substantially under clothes. I was in Caribbean last winter vacationing with friends who actually made a comment about it in slacks at dinner one night, just a slight moment of embarrassment but I got over it. Then I found myself slightly turned on knowing they had noticed and it chubbed up a bit, add the warm weather, and I know I was showing......I was the big-dog that night, lol

Reactions: CraigS41

No matter what I try, I never show a "natural" bulge.
I have to wear those enhancing undies or a cock ring to just slightly make a protuberance.
Sigh. .

Reactions: teddybaerli1

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter what I try, I never show a "natural" bulge.
I have to wear those enhancing undies or a cock ring to just slightly make a protuberance.
Sigh. .
But you are a very honest guy without big mouth and your pics are VERY hot! So I am sure many big bulges do envy you. That's the justice. Lol!

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I prefer to go commando in baggy shorts and hang out in public places like food court at mall and spread my legs to see who notices. Fucking hot when dad with son checks me out.
What malls are you going to? Wouldn't mind checking out what you're showing off!