How to show a bulge???

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dongboy: Hey guys, any tips on how to show off that I'm really packin a big one? Without resorting to wearing spandex, I mean! lol

How do you guys reveal your meat through your pants, and what kind of pants do you wear to do so effectively? If I'm aiming to show my bulging crotch, I usually wear tight faded blue Levi 501s (with button fly). What are your favourite jeans to show off your package?

And any other tips, like maybe wearing a jockstrap or cockring underneath, or is going commando better? I'd interested to learn the tricks of the trade, get your replies in big boys!
;)

I wear 501's and what I do when wearing jeans is put on some different kinds of underwear depending on how big I want to be that particular day. You can get enhanced pouch underwear that will put you "out there" for all to see. Get the U shaped pouch kind to do some showing off if you like. There are some styles that really give you a super bulge. Go with what you feel comfortable with as people will notice the bigger bulge. Personally I like the big bulge look and occasionally I will spot a hot woman taking a second look which makes me feel good. Be proud of what you have and keep smiling when someone notices you. You never know where that may lead you.

Reactions: deleted12595501

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that's how I see it. I show a bulge regardless of what I wear; in fact, I don't consider myself one to go out of the way to reveal it. I let it show itself -- not to say I get hard for others, but if people are looking for it (especially with one your size), they'll see it on their own terms. Why make all the more effort for yourself?

I too like to let it show. I like the looks women give me when they think I am not looking. It's a feel good thing.

Reactions: BulgingDad

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dickprint: For me, bulge just happens. Some undies reveal more, so conceal a little. Unless the pants are like 4 sizes too big, then the bulge is harder to detect. If you are wearing tight 501's and have an average size cock, its impossible not to show bulge. Don't go out of your way to show bulge, just let it happen, because experienced crotch watchers will know that you are going out of your way. (not a bad thing to me)

I don't mind going "out of my way" to show some extra "eye candy" for the crotch watchers.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mhk: I spent so many years of my life trying not to show the bulge, which has always been difficult because I am almost 10" soft and 13.5" hard. But now that I'm older, 31, if I want to show off I just put regular fitting jeans on and go commando. Some people are going to look and be intrigued and others will look and be offended. But Like I always say, don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

Or walked in his pants.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so glad I found this forum. My penis is about 6 inches soft. I must say, even though my penis is not huge, I have avoided wearing flat front pants. I am very aware of my bulge and try to avoid it. I am quite skinny, so it seems to look even bigger. I guess I need to get more comfortable with it, but it is difficult.

Just do it, you will get used to it being out there and the looks you get can be very rewarding, and boosts your self confidence.