How to simulate a cut cock

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TheIrishStallion, Jan 27, 2012.

1. TheIrishStallion

TheIrishStallion New Member

Albums:
    If you'd like to know how it feels, or are considering getting butchered, pull back the foreskin and use something to keep it in place. Rub some sort of scented lotion (rainbath, preferably) all over the glans, but take care to avoid the urethra. It burns. Masturbate with that on and make sure it rubs into the glans really well. Within a few days, the glans will be very dry, and you'll feel a small percentage of what you usually do in it. This lasts for only about a week or so, so it's more of a trial run.

2. D_Dr_Dickmento

D_Dr_Dickmento New Member

I really can't think of any possible way that I'm "missing out" on anything by having a foreskin. Find a way for circumcised guys to simulate an intact penis ;p

3. TheIrishStallion

TheIrishStallion New Member

Albums:
    You really can't. There's nothing that can simulate the 20,000+ nerve endings unique to the foreskin. You can, however, use vitamin e ointment and seran wrap on the glans to restore some of the sensitivity for a bit. Also I wasn't implying that you're missing out on anything, you're quite lucky to still have your entire tool on you. I see my own mistake as a chance for other people to learn, because I can honestly say that the sensitivity loss is NOT a myth.

#3 TheIrishStallion, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  4. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Panthenol cream is so good foe glans sensitivity!

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    The twenty thousand nerve endings in my cut dick sometimes make me feel as though I've seen god. Trust me.

Draft saved Draft deleted