How to soothe the deep spot

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some of you may know, one issue my wife and I have had repeatedly is the amount of soreness that occurs when we have our marathon sex sessions. Well, we seem to have a solution here and it's showing some promise.

First take a glass dildo similar to one of these:

Blowfish: Sex Toys: Glass Dildos

...and insert it almost all the way in. Now, take a damp face towel to act as a cold compress for the surface of the vagina and wrap it around the bottom shaft of the dildo, leaving the base exposed. Get one of those gel ice packs and lay it on the base of the glass dildo. This ends up drawing the heat away from the "deep spot" and cools it down pretty quickly. Very soothing.

I was thinking of getting something else that would be a better conductor (like metal), but she said that the glass' cooling properties are more than enough to make a difference. Plus, she pointed out that you don't want to cool that area down too rapidly anyway.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, we bought our glass dildo at the Adult Superstore back in Vegas the last time we went out there. Much cheaper than Blowfish as well, but I wanted to give a link to somepleace that had an extensive array of glassware.

I'll check out eBay should my wife feel the need for more glass though, thanks!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get sore there a lot also! It has never occurred to me to do something like that.

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after having sex 3 times in one night with my bf I get really sore the next day, & when we wake up & fuck we do it doggy style & he has to spread my ass cheeks/pussy lips apart so I don't get even more sore, & it's worked so far so good..