Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for all the posts about how to pump and other information shared here. I'm sure this has been asked before, and happy to read any previous threads, but... I have never pumped and decided to start. I have purchased a pump but... uhm... what now? I've heard about shaving, but is there any other advice on how to start smartly?

Thanks in advance

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Thank you for all the posts about how to pump and other information shared here. I'm sure this has been asked before, and happy to read any previous threads, but... I have never pumped and decided to start. I have purchased a pump but... uhm... what now? I've heard about shaving, but is there any other advice on how to start smartly?

Thanks in advance

Be careful with the cylinder any cracks in the tubing or cylinder will result in a leak and u won’t have air flow.

Shave your pubes so you will have a good sealing surface. The cylinder must “seal” to your pelvic area for a good connection.

To create a good seal use petroleum jelly on the bottom of the rubber part on the cylinder.

You may also use petroleum jelly on the pubic/pelvic area for a better seal.

Too much lubrication will result in poor suction , too little lubrication will result in poor suction; choose a happy medium.

Pumping should be used with a gauge so you can monitor your pressure. It is advised to use low pressure (5-4HG) for longer times I.e
30-50 minutes.

You will find long pumping session will results in fluid build up in your dck.

To get rid of fluid build up use a heating pad; the heating pad will allow blood flow so you can stay in the cylinder for longer times resulting in more growth. Without the heating pad you can only stay in the cylinder for a short amount of time because of fluid build up .... delaying growth.

The aim of pumping should be length , girth is guaranteed.

Length is tricky, you have to exceed your bpel(bone pressed erect length) every session. It takes 50 minutes in the cylinder to exceed your bpel.

Pumping over the years will result in growth ; average growth is 2 inches for a normal person; super stars and outliers can gain 3 inch+ in length.

There no reason to stop pumping since our penises can atrophy with age ; pumping also gives us better erection quality.

Good luck.

Reactions: UK93 and pghcyclist