How to stop jacking

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know not many people on here are trying to do this but i want try to stop jacking off and see how long i can go for. I've done it before for a couple months but i can never seem to do it other then that time.
Do you guys have tips or hints???

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know not many people on here are trying to do this but i want try to stop jacking off and see how long i can go for. I've done it before for a couple months but i can never seem to do it other then that time.

Jacking off was a big habit with me...ever since I was a kid

The best advise that I was given is to simply refrain and know while each time you have the urge to Jack off...that urge will eventually pass....

with that..I was able to go about three years without any jacking off at all

WHY?? Your prostate will thank you years down the road for keeping it healthy if you ejaculate at least once every three days. Definitely a case of use it or lose it.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Is that really worthed, I mean, from the moment you start with jerking again you knew immidiatly that you missed a lot of wanks. We are guys, we don't have to prove that we can stop jerking lol. It is the best way to release stress and it's good for your prostate like they mentioned above. Just jerk and live. Imagine this, maybe a bit cruel: you didn't wanked in two weeks and suddenly you get an accident and you can't use your hands after it, was it really worthed then :rolleyes:
hahaha, joking. Your decision man, but there isn't a benefit attached too it to be honest.
Focus on other things like how much can I study on one day for college :wink:, that has a result in the end :biggrin1:

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did it during all through february, and it was torture.

Once I cam at the end of the month at was HUGE, I'm not usually a big cummer but when I cam it hit the wall behind me and all over my face it was massive

Was a bitch to clean up though

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why the need to stop? Jacking off is a normal behaviour and does have some healthy aspect to it. By asking here, you made your point that it wasn't all that easy. So I mean, if stopping is also bothersome, why would you do it? What's so negative about masturbation that would push you to stop doing it?

Are you with someone that doesn't appreciate that you do? Is it a feeling of shame after you came? Seriously, you have to tell yourself that there is nothing wrong with this. It's perfectly normal.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless you are doing it for religious purposes (which still isn't a reason!) or it's starting to take over your life and you are missing work because of it, why would you stop masturbating???? But if you must, just stop doing it. I don't think there's a 12 step program for it. But I guarantee you that it's going to increase your wet dreams!

D_rtygv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the best thing to do is just quit cold turkey. your body has a way of working things out for you, and that help comes in the form of nocturnal emissions. so even though you wont be jacking off and ejaculating, you will involuntarily ejaculate in your sleep. so your prostate will have nothing to complain about, actually!

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The longest I have ever went without jacking off was 6 weeks, and did not cum in that whole time frame. I did not get a wet dream. :mad: That is the reason why I was not jacking off because I remember I had a wet dream when I was 16 yrs old when I was in Scotland. It was the best feeling! I woke up as it was happening.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You need to come back and tell us why you want to do this first.:confused:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems to me that the real question is not How?, but Why?. Why in the ever-lovin' blue-eyed world would you want to stop wanking? And that's a serious request for an explanation, just as Ed69 asks. Posters have already given you a number of good reasons not to do so. Why put yourself through such a nerve-racking ordeal--unless maybe you're practicing to become a monk or priest...? (And I don't for a minute believe their assertions of completely orgasm-free celibacy, either.) If jacking off (even when one is also getting two-person sex) is not an absolute physical need for men, it's damn close to it. If you're merely wanting to test your resolve, surely there are better, more rewarding ways to do that. ~ Note: I have never had a wet dream in my life, even though I tried to will them at one time just for the experience. (My college roommate hated them, esp. in the winter!) It is a widespread myth that virtually all men have them. Studies have shown that a very large percentage never do (though I don't recall the exact figure). ~ But that's neither here nor there, Starter. It's your dick and its your choice, obviously. But what a pity it would be to see that magnificent prod of yours languishing for lack of TLC...!!! :wank:Think it over.....

Last edited:

laughinglover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If I was you...

First thing I guess would be to be as mentally tough as possible about achieving your goal, and avoiding anything that would cause you to stumble in achieving it. If I was in your shoes it would mean avoiding thoughts or images that usually lead to a desire to masturbate.

It is usually good to have your goal written down somewhere, and have it somewhere that you can read it periodically. (probably want it somewhere others will not be reading it periodically). lol

Although many on this site may not be looking to do what you are doing it is still commendable and hopefully you'll get out of it what you hope to.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WHY?

Self pleasuring has always been a fun part of my life and I can also have boy/girl sex as often as I desire.

During a period as a teen when I was jacking very often each day I often thought that I would eventually run out. Of course I would check the very next day.

Now as a mature citizen on this Planet, I can assure you that I have never run out of sperm/semen.

It is still fun for me.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The human body is known to take care of all the needs we as males have. You don't need to jack off, at night when your body needs it, you should be experiencing nocturnal emissions.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I think that many of us here are not clear on your reasons for this.

Masturbation is a healty activity physically and will preserve prostate health.

About (2) years ago I went in for a complete physical. At the time I had both a DRE and both PSA tests run. When I was later given the results of all of the the testing and examinations the Physicians Assistant who was a young female was puzzled. She remarked that for my age (now headed for 57) I had the prostate of an 18-year-old. She asked me how I achieved this because her 37 year old husband was showing signs of BPH and he was 20 years my junior.

I laughed and told her that my Stepfather had been an MD and had also mentioned in my early teens that sexual intercourse and or masturbation when it came to prostate health was not only a necessity, but a necessary thing.

Noctournal emissions take place when the build up of semen and seminal fluid reaches literally "critical mass". Noctournal emissions are not a healthy thing as we age at all and place great strain on the structures used for "storage" of these fluids.

While it is true that the body will re-absorb and deal with these fluids, men who do not have regular sexual outlets are far more prone statistically to prostatic enlargement and related complications possibly including prostate cancer in later life.

Unless masturbation becomes an obsessive thing in your life and begins to disrupt other facits of your life it is not a problem. There are some teens who out of necessity do it as much as five and six times in a 24-hour period. By the time one hits 25-years-old that is usually cut in half, and by the time one reaches their 30's the frequency usually diminishes to once. If you are a person who produces a great deal and the activity to expel this diminishes then a strain is placed on everything.

Now passing age 56 and heading for 57 I still relieve myself on a daily basis and have an active sex life with my other-half on top of that. I may have some erectile issues which I have discussed in other locations, but the libido is healthy as is the seminal production.

Best of Luck................