How to stretch a tight ass hole?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a tight ass hole. When I insert my Aneros, even though I use quite a bit of lube, because of the tightness of my anal ring, as I insert it into my ass the damn thing hurts. How does one go about stretching this area?

Last edited:
Reactions: zurichtom

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Simple...time and practice. Start with small and work your way up. It may take weeks and months but eventually you should be able to learn to relax and let large objects slide in with ease!
But I've often wondered if I can learn to let large objects slide in with ease will that also mean that large objects and small objects will also slide out with ease perhaps without my permission!

Can a person practice doing this to the point that the ability to control the bowels is reduced? I'm not talking about the first hour after hot sex with a large object, but later when there is a need to go and no toilet available.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
But I've often wondered if I can learn to let large objects slide in with ease will that also mean that large objects and small objects will also slide out with ease perhaps without my permission!

:eek: Now, I tried not to laugh on this, but couldn't help it, :laughing:
It was funny. I got this mental picture in my head and cracked up.

Can a person practice doing this to the point that the ability to control the bowels is reduced? I'm not talking about the first hour after hot sex with a large object, but later when there is a need to go and no toilet available.
^ This was genuine, which I don't even have an answer for:smile::cool:

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would ''objects'' slide out without your permission? I doubt it... unless at the moment itself when you are stretching it. It's a muscle, you're not going to break it by using it, you might actually be strenghtening it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have much problem with anal sex. Lube is really helpful but there have been times when my ass seemed to produce its own lube! I've heard other guys say the same thing - that when very horny their ass too provides some sort of lube. My BF on the other hand cannot take me. He gets scared I guess. He can sit on me but I can't fuck him on his back for example. We've tried but apparently he's a top and won't be versatile anytime soon.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that practice plays a role but I think that muscle memory has a lot to do with it too. The anal sphincters are tight when resting and, while the can and do stretch, they tend to go back to their natural state when not "in use". I think that muscle memory work both to help your body go to its "natural" state and back to it's "in use" state when necessary.

Example: last night was my first night at home after a week away and my BF and I had anal sex. He's not very large (sometimes we use a big strap-on if I need a deeper feeling - but that's a story for another post) but I am naturally very tight. Last night he rimmed me and fingered me to get me ready and it felt wonderful but when he pushed his cock in the pain was intense because I was so tight (almost felt like the first time). As soon as he pulled out and then eased back in he was able to enter me with no problem and no pain at all. It was like my body remembered that it was meant to open the sphincters and the sex was then intensely pleasurable. In fact, after he came I still needed more attention so he was able to get four finger and a thumb inside me with nothing but pleasure. This morning I was back to being so tight that a finger was about all I could take...

The moral is - practice (maybe start with a small dildo or plug and work up) and eventually your body will learn and remember the response. Above all - do what feels good and be patient!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True-ism. My hole is the same. Sometimes it hurts at first but just working it with a finger and lube - rimming helps relax it too - really helps. Other times BF goes in without a problem.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Munely

"Would ''objects'' slide out without your permission? I doubt it... unless at the moment itself when you are stretching it. It's a muscle, you're not going to break it by using it, you might actually be strengthening it."''

More about this after the next quote, but that is exactly the question I wondered about. True stretching it might make it also stronger. My question was if "doing all this extremely wrong could you break it? See next quote of mine.

I think that practice plays a role but I think that muscle memory has a lot to do with it too. The anal sphincters are tight when resting and, while the can and do stretch, they tend to go back to their natural state when not "in use". I think that muscle memory work both to help your body go to its "natural" state and back to it's "in use" state when necessary.
The anal sphincters are muscles. They are like any other muscles they can be strengthened. They also weaken with age which is why many elderly people have problems sometimes messing in their pants. It isn't a nerve problem. It is an age problem as all muscles weaken as they age.

But, muscles can be torn. I've known weight lifters that lifted weights right and built the greatest set of muscles that make my mouth just water. But sometimes, a muscle can get torn.

It is that which I am referring too. A doctor could cut the anal sphincters to make it impossible to have any control over the bowels. The person would be in diapers as there would be absolutely no control.

My question is that using some of those extreme stretching exercises especially with large objects and not stretch them correctly by the using one finger then two. etc concept, if a muscle couldn't be torn if a person was using objects significantly larger than a big dick.

I do know that children, youth and adults have been raped and those muscles torn. The muscles had to be repaired and the rape victim had no control for a few days and then gradually regained complete control or as much as they had before.

I've seen pictures of arms up the ass and this doesn't seem too large. But what if tried to over time and starting with a small object and then sliding a slightly larger object over it and so on until the new object is the size of a one gallon paint pail, isn't there a point where the muscle will start tearing?

I know the answer is yes. What I don't know if what size it would take to tear the muscle in the average adult male or female.

Without a doubt if someone were to be able to take in the Sears Tower in Chicago all the way, there would be significant permanent damage!:eek:

Try using lub.. And then insert small objects.
Work your way to large objects like cucumbers and bigger.
I worked my way like that and im able to take huge cocks...

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While attempting to push an object in - push out (like your taking an invisible crap). Push out and hold that push and you will feel the muscle relax. Once it does - whatever object your using will slide right in. It's like riding a bike - once you learn how to relax the muscle you don't really forget.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totaly agree with EuroboyUS comments and observations, as well use lots of lub and begin slowly with practice. Have been able to handle a large penis easily with a great deal of pleasure. Lots of lub and being slow turns that bit of pain into great satisfaction.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this question needs to be a sticky! It's a frequent one.

I would suggest buying an inflatable dildo or anal plug online, or an anal dilation set. Inflatable dildos are as cheap as $12.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tonight i'm trying it. i put water in a condom and froze. its about 1.5in wide. so i'm going to stretch and see how much i enjoy it. plus the cold will be pleasurable too

Have not thought of doing this, will be interested hearing about the
freezing experience.

Anyone, anyone done this? and please advise the pleasures.

B_dq0254

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been a bottom all my life, love big dicks, and love getting fuck like a slut, lkg 4 a big dick top who can really fuck me and stretch my sort of tight hairy hole any 1 interested in Glendale, Phoenix ?

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are always people that take it to extremes. I saw a video of a lady that could take TWO hands up there. Needless to say, she has a big nasty prolapsed rectum. There are vids of guys with o-rings so blown-out that it literally looks like a pair of labia.

It would be interesting to see just how long it takes for things to recover down there.