How to stretch a tight ass hole?

Девушки Привет всем, я могу помочь вам расширить свой анус с большим удовольствием без боли, если кто-то хочет, чтобы связаться со мной, даже если я оставляю свой электронный vip.gamebookers@mail.ru.

Attachments

Reactions: zurichtom

I have been a bottom all my life, love big dicks, and love getting fuck like a slut, lkg 4 a big dick top who can really fuck me and stretch my sort of tight hairy hole any 1 interested in Glendale, Phoenix ?
I'm interested

I have no problem with any size toy or cock for me the secert has been to add lube as I'm being fucked the more lube the marrier so I say. So all I can say is we are different so try lubing as you're being fucked bye

I have a tight ass hole on my bum and the only idea is if a guy put his cock in my bum hole slowly it will stretch my bum hole open and any guy can sing blue moon on my bum hole......

I have a tight bum hole so any ideas guys if you can sing blue moon on my bum hole

I don't have much problem with anal sex. Lube is really helpful but there have been times when my ass seemed to produce its own lube! I've heard other guys say the same thing - that when very horny their ass too provides some sort of lube. My BF on the other hand cannot take me. He gets scared I guess. He can sit on me but I can't fuck him on his back for example. We've tried but apparently he's a top and won't be versatile anytime soon.
Hi thick johnny my bum hole is tight I was wondering if u can put your cock in my bum hole or sing blue moon on my bum hole

Tom12345678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When everyone says relax, best way I can describe it is to start with lubed finger and especially if douched prior to play, push out slightly like when taking a poo. Massively helps with penetration as naturally opens up your hole. And naturally increases greater pleasure! And like everyone says, lube, lube and more lube! I'm straight but when I was a teenager I was curious and glad I was! I orgasm so hard when play with my arse! After a proper play is always the most intense orgasm I've ever had, and that's only with fingers and small toys, do love the sensation of trying to stretch tho!

Steve Sucker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a tight ass hole. When I insert my Aneros, even though I use quite a bit of lube, because of the tightness of my anal ring, as I insert it into my ass the damn thing hurts. How does one go about stretching this area?
Practice, practice, practice. I started liking to bottom about 10 years ago and started buying *soft* dildos. I’m up to taking fists now….but only in the last year.

Attachments

Reactions: rob4271