How to suck a Big Cock

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm, looks more like the 'what' of sucking a big cock, rather than the 'how'. Tips and tricks would be handy rather than just seeing someone do it relentlessly.
:)

I know I struggle to get all the way down on my partner without gagging a bit, and I'd like to be able to do it effortlessly for that longer stroke action.

Any tips, peeps?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find the easiest way to suck a big cock is to 69 with the other person and really bend your head right back so that your throat opens up and u can really take it down the back of your throat! Breathing can get a bit irregular but its very horny that way and I love have a pair of balls bouncing and slammin in front of my eyes n face! If its a big cock I like to be the one on the bottom of the 69

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
I find the easiest way to suck a big cock is to 69 with the other person and really bend your head right back so that your throat opens up and u can really take it down the back of your throat! Breathing can get a bit irregular but its very horny that way and I love have a pair of balls bouncing and slammin in front of my eyes n face! If its a big cock I like to be the one on the bottom of the 69

You just reminded me of my own tip! Swallowing on each down stroke. I guess it distracts the throats muscles to prevent gag reflex and also helps with the breathing.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've known two girls who were good at sucking my dick who said the secret for them was to pop their jaws out of place. This doesn't seem like something everyone can do, though. I have no answers other than this... and when a girl licks up and down the shaft and plays with the balls while blowing that works ON ANY GUY.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never thought about techniques for it, it's so delicious you just know how to automatically. Main thing is not rushing or 'eating' at it, because this does not feel good to the suckee and teeth have to always be kept tucked well under lips. Other than that, you can even talk about, say, if your sucked dick wants to tell you to let him fuck your face awhile instead of you applying so much pressure. Lots of people don't do it well, though, I admit. The really good cocksuckers are almost as hard to find as the truly pliant and welcoming assholes who know how to open up their gorgeous man-asses to worship your fuckin' dick.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Main thing is to make sure you are passionate about sucking. Take your time, and make sure you mouth is nice and wet. Lick and kiss in his pubic hair, and spend some time sucking under and along side the balls. Devote considerable time running your lips up and down his massive shaft before taking his very plump dick head in your mouth. Caress and adore it. Watch his reactions, and repeat what he seems to like best. And then make sure his entire dick head is in your mouth when he explodes so that you can greedily swallow each and every drop.