100% Straight, 0% Gay
anigif_optimized-4211-1436292179-12.gif

Reactions: malakos

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Westerners are responsible for developing the philosophy of the value, worth, and rights of the individual. No other society before ultimately saw the individual as anything other than expendable, and frankly most non-Western societies still haven't realized these principles.

More biased bullshit from Crown Price Europid. Not even worth a serious reply.

Reactions: b.c. and MisterB

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys use that word about 10 times more often than he has.

Your aim 1.) might be to use it ironically or something, 2.) but it doesn't come across that way...

1. Or something?
2. Maybe just not to you.

P.S. I am not ‘you guys’. I don’t know who ‘you guys’ are.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I see is a country completely divided. We thought Bush divided the US and Obama would heal it, only to see that having a black president divided the nation even more and now Trump is dividing the US far further. The trajectory clearly points to a second American Revolution.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That was sarcasm, in case you missed it

I'm aware.

So do you have anything to add to the thread other than sarcastic insults?

If that's all you have to offer I totally understand why you support Trump. Birds of a feather...

Reactions: b.c.
D

deleted15807

"Hate speech" is speech that expresses or incites categorical hatred towards a group or an individual based on their group associations. Hate speech is one of the types of speech that is Constitutionally protected as free speech; that is why we associate the two, because unlike you we want to defend the First Amendment rather than revise (subvert) it.

The Constitution is not the end all be all for speech. When humanity learns a lesson how hate speech can be used to manipulate fears and demonize innocent people and persecute innocent people and the disastrous consequences for that "freedom" then that kind of speech should be indeed be banned. It's a power homo sapiens have not mastered the maturity to use.

"
No bias there at all...

"This would seem to explain why so many major conservative viewpoints tend to be rooted in irrational fears..."

Lulz

For a person so proud of Europid achievements you seem remarkably hostile to science and the scientific revolution that occurred in Europe that helped lead us great riches and expanded lifespans. Now a scientists presents data and the word "bias" is the only idea that springs forth.

Given science isn't on the side of most conservative causes I can understand the relentless assault on reason, logic and the scientific method. Universities are now "liberal" and not to be trusted. China and other nations with opposite views are more than happy to take the lead. A nation that demonizes science and technology is a nation headed for failure. Science and technology are the driving forces behind whatever kind of "success" humanity likes to anoint on itself. I expect one day soon Texas, that bastion of conservatism, will open a school for witch doctors, faith healers rainmakers and then wonder why people are dying of curable diseases and known pollutants.

"
There have been a number of posts that I have skimmed and Liked on the basis of a quick impression and then taken another look and withdrew that because I realized they were bigoted. That post was not one of those.

Yes "that post" was highlighted, found in violation of the TOS and deleted. It's rawness. It's lack of pasteurization was all very illuminating. Not that it was a surprise at all.

"

You seem to be suggesting again that I am cleverly skirting the bounds of what is acceptable. The problem with that is that I am open about my opinions and have a number of times expressed some that could very well have been labeled "hate speech", especially if you had been the judge of that. For example, I at one time expressed the belief that my race overall is generally superior to others. That is a belief I no longer hold, yet it's important to point out that I received no reprimand at the time. That is likely because I know how to conduct myself in a civil manner. That is what has been saving me, not withholding of views.

Holding supremacists views on LPSG is not a violation of the TOS. While trying to prove it via hate speech is. It's like I've said before two sides of the same coin.

What I see is a country completely divided. We thought Bush divided the US and Obama would heal it, only to see that having a black president divided the nation even more and now Trump is dividing the US far further. The trajectory clearly points to a second American Revolution.

You should if you haven't take a look at Fox News one day. The 24/7 disinformation channel that a little man with a big wallet from Australia started that turned news in the US upside down on it's ear with never seen before absolute unconcern for the truth. There would be no Donald Trump if it weren't for 20+ years of lies. Trump is the crown jewel of that effort. A man that can lie like no other president before and is absolutely untethered by facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Probably a second American Civil War, not revolution

Reactions: keenobserver

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Theres no logical way you can deduce that ‘the trajectory clearly points to a second American Revolution’.
You talk about a country divided, Bush dividing the country, Obama dividing it further, and Trump dividing it even further. How you get to why revolution must necessarily spring from various degrees of division is something you don’t discuss, and so you piss your point away. Then you have to bring in a metaphorical subject of ‘trajectory’ and from that you adduce a second American revolution. Bullshit, sir, pure illogical bullshit.
Dont toke up before your next post, OK?

Another point: you move from ‘ I see’ to ‘we thought’. Who the fuck are ‘we’? You can speak for youself, but ‘we’ includes me, and I sure as hell don’t want to be included. Did you ever take freshman English, rhetoric, or a logic course?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably a second American Civil War, not revolution
Correct, I meant to say Civil War not Revolution.
Theres no logical way you can deduce that ‘the trajectory clearly points to a second American Revolution’.
You talk about a country divided, Bush dividing the country, Obama dividing it further, and Trump dividing it even further. How you get to why revolution must necessarily spring from various degrees of division is something you don’t discuss, and so you piss your point away. Then you have to bring in a metaphorical subject of ‘trajectory’ and from that you adduce a second American revolution. Bullshit, sir, pure illogical bullshit.
Dont toke up before your next post, OK?

Another point: you move from ‘ I see’ to ‘we thought’. Who the fuck are ‘we’? You can speak for youself, but ‘we’ includes me, and I sure as hell don’t want to be included. Did you ever take freshman English, rhetoric, or a logic course?
You have a country that gets increasingly more divided each administration, with people hoping that the next administration unites the country, only to find it more divided than even before. But this time around, the divide, the chasm is greater than ever before and people are willing to do violent things to maintain what they believe is their way of life - Charlottesville is an example. Just follow the line on the chart and you will see the end point is a new civil war with a country divided and two sides adamantly divided. No one wants to unite and work on consensus. Instead, it's "my way or the highway" approach.

...but don't take it from me...history will unfold before our eyes.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correct, I meant to say Civil War not Revolution.

You have a country that gets increasingly more divided each administration, with people hoping that the next administration unites the country, only to find it more divided than even before. But this time around, the divide, the chasm is greater than ever before and people are willing to do violent things to maintain what they believe is their way of life - Charlottesville is an example. Just follow the line on the chart and you will see the end point is a new civil war with a country divided and two sides adamantly divided. No one wants to unite and work on consensus. Instead, it's "my way or the highway" approach.

...but don't take it from me...history will unfold before our eyes.

The borders are too wonky for a civil war. Civil War 2: Cities -vs- the rural bits? How would that even work?