How to survive an authoritarian regime

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
What I see is a country completely divided. We thought Bush divided the US and Obama would heal it, only to see that having a black president divided the nation even more and now Trump is dividing the US far further. The trajectory clearly points to a second American Revolution.
i would disagree.....the lower and middle classes are divided and fractured...and that's who revolution use as base for movements.....a poor white rural Texas dirt farmer and black urban underemployed gas station clerk have much in common....and would have similar economic goals.....

they don't see it that way

second....the radical left is completely nurtured.....they abhor violent change....guns....and to some extent organization and group think....look at 99percent rally....no cohesion....no plan....fractured leadership....and when the cops came they......well....fled

third.....never has there been more control....listening devices.....street cameras....think how long it took police to find the the marathon bombers....you don't think they would sniff out a revolutionary group leadership in days

fourth....people are afraid to act.....length prison sentences as well as a permanent internet record making lifetime ramifications for any unapproved activities

fifth....the police are totally mitilarized force ....they look more like storm troopers than officer friendly.....they even have tanks and drones now

sixth...revolution maybe started by ideas....but they are fueled by empty bellied....and quite frankly while the middle class might becoming extinct....and each year the common man has less and less autonomy and power of his own....he still has it pretty good...the poor are fat....kids walk around with 200 dollar basketball shoes...and everyone has a 600 dollar smart phone.....which btw is also a great device to track you

not to mention the us army might have a bit to say about a revolution

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Borders? You're living in an old mindset. We live in a world with no defined borders anymore.

Bullshit!

How long has it taken for you to pass to and from Ciudad Juarez into El Paso lately? Esp. if you are of Mexican heritage. Border maintenance, security, and immigration enforcement are a big-ticket item, not to mention international criminal drug trafficking and weapons running.

You’re living in a dream world, bobo.

P.S. You can foot the bill for ICE all by yourself next year, OK?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to be clear, the blame for that falls on the nation . . . not the black president.
Of course, 100%. Which only proved to the rest of the western world that the US is more fucked up than anyone ever imagined. Can't seem to strip itself of the legacy of slavery from the minds of many Americans generations after its abolition.

Reactions: Klingsor

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess America could learn a lot from our neighbor, to the frozen north. A country divided by different languages, where its people have never tried to assimilate even over the last century ; and never will

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess America could learn a lot from our neighbor, to the frozen north. A country divided by different languages, where its people have never tried to assimilate even over the last century ; and never will

Hey now. Canada has such a rich and noble history in its treatment of the indigenous people that lived there prior to European settlement that they're clearly on high moral standing to cast the first stone against the USA on human rights issues.

When did those maple-slurping doughnut fuckers stop kidnapping native children from their families and forcing them into Catholic schools to obliterate any trace of their cultural heritage in clear violation of the same UN genocide convention which they tried to sink? 1996? .Yeah, bunch of fucking saints living up there in America's hat.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would not go all that far, especially when I love 2 female members of LPSG who are from the Frozen North. But; and I am famous for my Butts, at the end of a sentence. A wise man once told me never point your finger at someone to show them their flaws, because when you point one finger at them 3 fingers point back at you.

Three-fingers.jpg

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not go all that far, especially when I love 2 female members of LPSG who are from the Frozen North. But; and I am famous for my Butts, at the end of a sentence. A wise man once told me never point your finger at someone to show them their flaws, because when you point one finger at them 3 fingers point back at you.

Three-fingers.jpg

It's a flame. It's not as entertaining to read if I water it down with "but I do like Justin Trudeau and a lot of the changes he's been working towards and also admire a lot of your health care programs" :p

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cultural safe space / echo chamber that the Left had hitherto been succeeding in constructing. After a few decades of that they're no longer accustomed to politically incorrect expressions and every instance of it is like a nuclear holocaust.
Snowflakes will just have to adjust....

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thread hijack time....lately a keep hearing people call others.....snowflakes....what does that mean

Snowflake: ‘extremist liberal that gets offended by every statement and/or belief that doesn't exactly match his/her own’. The term is used by ult-rightbots to apply to anyone not sharing their own shacklethought.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thread hijack time....lately a keep hearing people call others.....snowflakes....what does that mean

It's one of those terms that has been stretched well beyond the limits of its actual meaning. It's supposed to mean a sensitive and entitled person who believes that they are special and that the world is obligated to cater to them and their peculiarities.

D

deleted15807

Snowflake: ‘extremist liberal that gets offended by every statement and/or belief that doesn't exactly match his/her own’. The term is used by ult-rightbots to apply to anyone not sharing their own shacklethought.

A pejorative term used by the Reich Wing when the rest of the modern world asks for civility and respect. Not a trait usually associated with them.

Reactions: Klingsor

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's one of those terms that has been stretched well beyond the limits of its actual meaning. It's supposed to mean a sensitive and entitled person who believes that they are special and that the world is obligated to cater to them and their peculiarities.

Luckily, in this age where it is easier to be outraged than ask a question and learn, the term snowflake can be applied to both the outraged, and quite often the cause of their outrage, who are still outraged, just about something else. Yes, we live in a world of sensitive entitled people - most of whom are not genuinely politically active (or doing anything constructive to build their communities), and wouldn't recognise a humanitarian cause, or crisis, if they fell into one.

Today, I'd prefer real snowflakes, at least there is beauty.

Reactions: malakos