How to take it all?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TassadarWS2, Nov 9, 2007.

1. TassadarWS2

TassadarWS2 New Member

hi there

seems like i need your help in a future task of mine *g*

I've met this guy over here (just some miles away) who has a quite huge cock (25x7cm...can someone please transform this into the us-way of writing? ;) )...

we talked a little bit and ended up trying to meet and suck/fuck/whatever...
    by now i only got 20x6 (again...us please! ^^) in me 'cause i'm quite choosy with my fuck-buddies...

i fucked with the 20x6-guy w/o condoms (calm down...he is save...as is the 25x7-guy) and it wasn't that tricky

now...the bigger guy said he won't fuck with condoms on (dunno why..xD) so i have to take him without...

now my question:

are there any 'ways' i can take his cock more easily or relax my butt so it won't hurt >that< much at the first time?

i know...this might be a quite stupid question...but where should i search for an answer if not here? :)

greetings
    Tass

p.s.: oh...and can someone please post the formula you calculate the girth in the us with inch?

2. Grande7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, from metric (centimeters) to inches . . . divide centimeters by 2.53571. That would be approximate. So Mr. 25x7 would be 9.86 inches (BIG) . . . hope that helps. . . . As for your butt, to take him, relax, LOTS of lube and foreplay . . .

Cheers

Draft saved Draft deleted