How to take it all?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TassadarWS2, Nov 9, 2007.

1. TassadarWS2

TassadarWS2 New Member

hi there

seems like i need your help in a future task of mine *g*

I've met this guy over here (just some miles away) who has a quite huge cock (25x7cm...can someone please transform this into the us-way of writing? ;) )...

we talked a little bit and ended up trying to meet and suck/fuck/whatever...
    by now i only got 20x6 (again...us please! ^^) in me 'cause i'm quite choosy with my fuck-buddies...

i fucked with the 20x6-guy w/o condoms (calm down...he is save...as is the 25x7-guy) and it wasn't that tricky

now...the bigger guy said he won't fuck with condoms on (dunno why..xD) so i have to take him without...

now my question:

are there any 'ways' i can take his cock more easily or relax my butt so it won't hurt >that< much at the first time?

i know...this might be a quite stupid question...but where should i search for an answer if not here? :)

greetings
    Tass

p.s.: oh...and can someone please post the formula you calculate the girth in the us with inch?

2. Grande7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, from metric (centimeters) to inches . . . divide centimeters by 2.53571. That would be approximate. So Mr. 25x7 would be 9.86 inches (BIG) . . . hope that helps. . . . As for your butt, to take him, relax, LOTS of lube and foreplay . . .

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice