MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually stands for Married White Male in that context :).

i was thinking mwm_massage.. usually means "i am a married white male looking for massages* from a dude" least in the back of select weekly periodicals is what mwm_massage means.

so.. OP might not want tips/pointer for helping his ladyfriend up her game.. he might be all "man, i wish some dude would suggest trying out a dude. then we could PM. exchange pics. maybe cam. maybe meet up"

not saying is.. saying could be. ya know?

*oral penis massage :wink:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find in the bedroom, positive feedback works a million times better than criticism. Somebody mentioned it at the start, tell her she is great and to try this and that subtly intertwined. If you say no that is wrong, it won't help her confidence grow and eventually she just won't want to or at least won't enjoy it enough to become better.

If you take the advice that talking to her about it is key, remember not to be critical too much.

Generally telling someone outright they are bad in bed can put the person off sleeping with you at all.

Reactions: Naughty Teacher

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could also take her finger and put it in your mouth when she is giving you a bj and ask her to immitate what you are doing, that would you to know what you want.

Your cock is so big and stiff, I doubt she will get more than the first few inches in her mouth. As has been said, swirling her tongue on the underside just beneath the head is great, as is bobbing up and down on the first few inches while moving her tongue back and forth.

Just make sure you spend as much time going down on her as she does on you.

Bill williams

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried to be tactful but told my wife her blow jobs needed work. I never realized how serously she took it. In a short time her skill improved a lot. When I told her that she confessed she discussed it with her bimassage guy and he agreed to teach her how to give great blow jobs. I asked her how and she confessed that he told her how but then told her she needed to practice to really be good. She said she sucked his dick for several weeks until she got really good at sucking dick. Never expected that but it is kind of a turn on. She is now a great cock sucker.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a similar experience. This guy contacted me through another site. He asked if I would be willing to give him lessons on oral sex. Turns out his boyfriend though he needed to improve his skills and though that if he practiced on a much bigger dick that his would be easier to handle. He didn't live very far from me and thought my dick was the size he needed to practice on.

So I agreed to do it. It was actually quite fun. I would go over to his house about once a week and each time he got better at handling the size of my dick. I have to say, he never was able to deep throat me, but he did get much better. His boyfriend sent me an email thanking me for giving his partner lessons. He told me that it totally worked and the guy could completely deep throat him now. I never met the boyfriend. But we email every so often. Sometimes they suggest a refresher course. But we haven't done it. The guy that I trained emails me occasionally as well. He says he misses my foreskin. His partner is cut. Can't do anything about that though.

if you really want a video i would suggest any of the Nina Hartley How To videos. Ms. Hartley is an awesome combo of ballsy, intelligent, sexual adventurous and entertaining. she manages to keep a video educational and hot. mostly cuz the participants are clearly like minded and enjoying themselves. also, very ladyfriend friendly.
You beat me to it. https://www.xnxx.com/video-45hb657/nina_is_a_cock_sucker

(Here's the video on how to return the favor... https://www.xnxx.com/video-be8t05/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy)