How to tell for sure if the straight guy is actually bi or gay?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a work colleague who is straight has a g/f but recently following a comment i made to another workmate in which i admitted i thought he was cute he has been getting touchy feely all of a sudden....today he was stroking my hair and later wrestling with me.....he has me confused....any surefire ways without asking him of getting an answer to my question....i mean i cant see him telling me when he has a girlfriend

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's pretty much a given that he's not 100% straight. If he was, he would probably have avoided you a little to some extent, even if he was okay with it. You might find him all over you at the Christmas party, but I doubt he will ever say it out loud or leave his girlfriend. Maybe you're okay with that though.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you ask him wtf and what was he doing by those actions? Did you just laff it off? Next time he pulls one of these stunts ask him what he thinks he's up to. If he says he's just playing around ask him to stop. If he doesn't you'll be a little closer to your answer. Don't let people play w/you like that until you know what their motives are. Don't let him have fun and you be uncomfortable.
Wrestling w/you? That only happens if you let it. Did you think he was going to kiss you during this or something? He's a work collegue. Did this happen at work? That doesn't sound cool.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a Straight guy started stroking my hair I think it would totally put me off him, frankly.

What a Gay thing to do!

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Probably not 100% straight, but perhaps he just enjoys the attention he received and wants to get some more? Also could be that he is slightly bi-curious and wants you to come onto him and experiment. Everyone, even straight guys, have times where they have gay feelings.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you ask him wtf and what was he doing by those actions? Did you just laff it off? Next time he pulls one of these stunts ask him what he thinks he's up to. If he says he's just playing around ask him to stop. If he doesn't you'll be a little closer to your answer. Don't let people play w/you like that until you know what their motives are. Don't let him have fun and you be uncomfortable.
Wrestling w/you? That only happens if you let it. Did you think he was going to kiss you during this or something? He's a work collegue. Did this happen at work? That doesn't sound cool.

well, he is several years my junior and so its not really unusual to be more playful i dont think and he is jokes around with other staff male and female but i've he didnt stroke my hair or wrestle in front of anyone....basically my end of shift arrived, i walked into the staffroom to grab my coat and he came in behind me and said i wasnt leaving, i said i was and went to walk passed him but he put his arms out to stop me and a wrestle ensued from there....it was a funny situation and we were both laughing and eventually i said i really had to be going cos he had work to do......he wants to join the army and so i think play fighting is a usual thing for him, i'll be sure to tell him if it ever happens again that it cant go on for obvious reasons and take things from there i guess

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably not 100% straight, but perhaps he just enjoys the attention he received and wants to get some more? Also could be that he is slightly bi-curious and wants you to come onto him and experiment. Everyone, even straight guys, have times where they have gay feelings.

YEAH...he could just be enjoying the compliment i suppose, its funny how some straight guys would want to smash your face in if they found out you liked them and others see it more like a 'special platonic' bonding

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?....THAT SOMEHOW I NEED TO PUSH HIM AWAY EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIM?

What I'm saying is you two were at WORK. That's not cool behavior. You need to go on the assumpion that the man has a partner wether it's man or woman. It's not cool to play into his hands while he's going w/someone. It's just my opinion and you can do what you like. But take it outside of the workplace.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I'm saying is you two were at WORK. That's not cool behavior. You need to go on the assumpion that the man has a partner wether it's man or woman. It's not cool to play into his hands while he's going w/someone. It's just my opinion and you can do what you like. But take it outside of the workplace.

Are you a business productivity analyst?