How to tell if a guy has a big dick

Rhiannon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, other than asking a guy to drop his pants, what are some methods that you use to tell if a guy is well hung?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
There is no way to tell. Even if a guy was wearing tight jeans and displaying a bulge, he could just be a shower and not even grow another inch.

Every myth about being able to spot a hung guy has been busted.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can't tell til you see it? You could ask but than you'd probably have to subtract 2 inches and who wants to do math!

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the is no way you can tell til you actually see it. You could ask but than you'd probably have to subtract 2 inches from the amswer and who wants to do math!

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. No way to tell. While I'm not as big as some of these horses on this site, I have hands that are smaller than average, judging by all the men I shake hands with. And while it's not a scientific survey, I'm bigger than most of the men I have sex with, and let's just say I get way more sex than average.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, you can't tell penis size by judging his physical appearance. Penis size is most likely related to genetics. I have seen both tall guy and short guy with well-hung penises.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can't tell til you see it? You could ask but than you'd probably have to subtract 2 inches and who wants to do math!

I think that's true--there is no sure-fire way to tell before you see it. And that's a good thing for undersized guys like me, because most girls will go through with having sex once both people are naked. Most girls will not want to hurt the guy's feelings by telling him she changed her mind.

Most--but certainly not all. I have been rejected at the ''moment of truth' before.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been mathematically proven that if you take a weighted average of all the important indicators and add a bit of noise you arrive at the size of his dick:

Indicator 1: ask him, subtract 2", square the result and take the square root.
Indicator 2: measure the distance his index finger runs down the palm of his hand
Indicator 3: for every shoe size above 8 add half an inch, for every shoe size below subtract a quarter of an inch.
Indicator4: take the exponent of the length of his nose
Indicator 5: take the log of (height - 5.5) squared
length of penis = average(ind 1 + ind 2+ ind 3 + ind 4+ ind 5) + bit of random noise.

There you have it from a professor of mathematics. :eek:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indicator 1: ask him, subtract 2", square the result and take the square root.
Indicator 2: measure the distance his index finger runs down the palm of his hand
Indicator 3: for every shoe size above 8 add half an inch, for every shoe size below subtract a quarter of an inch.
Indicator4: take the exponent of the length of his nose
Indicator 5: take the log of (height - 5.5) squared
length of penis = average(ind 1 + ind 2+ ind 3 + ind 4+ ind 5) + bit of random noise.

YOU'VE nailed IT! :D

Fed Agent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, the question for this thread is How to tell if a guy has a big dick. You can usually tell if he has a big dick as he inserts it into your ass. :biggrin1: