How to tell if a guy has a big dick

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
simple since i have a big dick myself heres the things i go through.

1. Constantly adjusting yourself.

2. Sitting/Standing legs apart giving area room to breathe/hang.

3. Seeing it bounce/swing around in shorts naturally.

4. Walking with legs slightly apart (also another room factor).

5. Wearing anything tighter than usual will usually make it bulge and obvious.

p.s. stats r 7x5.7

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask his best friend! LOL! After my husband and I had been dating a week or so his best buddy, who's a wacko by the way, just out of the blue said "He's massive, eh?" All I could do was blush beet red.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ask if he's got a condom on him, and to show it to you. Guys probably aren't walking around with Magnums or Magnum XLs (or some other large condom) unless they use them.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Huh!!!!!!

There are a few ways to tell, if you think he is hot and want to check, just freak with him on the dance floor, almost any guy will get an erection, if you are not in a night club just go to a quiet corner and start kissing and feeling with your body or hands.

If he is too drunk to get erect, fuck him, he’s a loser and you won’t have much fun anyway.

Hello people – r u all brain dead, this is not rocket science.

Maybe he can't get an erection because ur not hot enough and ur the loser. burn!

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I actually find it's difficult to get an erection if I'm freaking with a girl who's wearing one of those silk skirts, must be something about the material and I'm not sure if it's even silk I'm talking about. It's much easier to pop one if the girl is wearing jeans, shorts, or my personal favorite spandex or tights :biggrin1:

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
This is why girls should NEVER tell their friends when their boyfriend is packing.. because this is the only way girls can find out -- word-of-mouth!

This is why I think girls want other girls to sleep with their guy.. but I don't know WHY...

I do not know how to tell if someone has a big dick but I heard of a way to find out if another man is gay!!!!

Fuck them up the ass and see if they get mad!!!!

Just kidding please do not send me hate mail and talk about me for a week. That was a decent joke.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is no way to tell really. it's not how shy, or how weedy, or how effeminate the guy is. the only way to know is when he drops his boxers. :D

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When a girl find some-one attractive to go with. Well she will ask to dance. A slow. And if she likes your odor, your warmness, your growing penis, well than she knows...

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this one girl say that she never suspected I had a big dick, I asked why and she went on to say that I was very quiet, never really talked about sex, etc...

So she learned something, and I did also, never judge a book by its cover....another thing, if you want to get the word out around school/campus that you have a big dick, fuck the nearest ho, and I am speaking from experience, the word will travel fast!....lol

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
well if i wear boxers with gym shorts sometimes my junk tend to swing. A couple of girls i guest was crotch hawking and asked me

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, i've never asked this. Ladies, when you are 'freaking' with someone on the dancefloor...i suppose that means grinding your ass into him, how sensitive is the feeling. Can you immediately feel any bulge, or is your butt not that tactile to notice?