How to tell if a guy has a big dick

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried various techniques ... to no avail. Other than word of mouth, the best way of being guaranteed the jackpot is to meet them online - that way you know exactly what you're getting and don't end up with disappointments :)

Word of mouth was great at Uni and led to me having plenty of sex.... but only one meaningful relationship.
Don't get me wrong, I got a huge kick out of it but looking back, I longed for something more serious and long term.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ass cannot detect large penii. I wasn't born with that gene. It must be linked to the gaydar gene. My gaydar doesn't work either.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ass cannot detect large penii. I wasn't born with that gene. It must be linked to the gaydar gene. My gaydar doesn't work either.

I agree with Petite on this! I have danced and definitely felt their hard-on but I cannot judge the size... then again maybe it was just his belt:confused: I try to ignore those things and pretend like I don't notice, especially if it is someone random that I am dancing with at the time.