How to tell if a guy is gay

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How to tell if a guy is gay: Ask him.

Yes, I know you're young. One day you will figure out that just because you asked a straight question does not necessarily mean that you will get a straight answer. Plus I could see where if you asked a hetero that question, it may make him feel uncomfortable.

As the wisdom goes, try to ask questions only when you already know the answer to them.

gluben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That may be true (not always though) about Americans. Italians for instance always look in the eyes, no matter what's their sexuality. And Europeans in general have much more eye contact than Americans.

Totally agree.

I think my radar is broken, and I'm never able to tell if somebody is gay or not, plus I love masculine "straight-acting" guy, which makes it more difficult (but usually I would say, the more masculine, the gayer)

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I know you're young. One day you will figure out that just because you asked a straight question does not necessarily mean that you will get a straight answer. Plus I could see where if you asked a hetero that question, it may make him feel uncomfortable.

As the wisdom goes, try to ask questions only when you already know the answer to them.
If they cant even be upfront about something as small as that they are probably more trouble than they are worth

Quality control.

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting... the question of will l I bite on you or bite on guys v. girls are two entirely different questions.

Both men and women come onto me from time to time. And I generally evade intrusive personal questions unless I'm in a private conversation. Then I'm probably TOO open. However I don't and won't throw "I'm not interested in you" at someone. I think that's rude. But If I keep coming around and teasing/flirting there's a part of me that wants you. (or wants a part of you.)

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting... the question of will l I bite on you or bite on guys v. girls are two entirely different questions.

Both men and women come onto me from time to time. And I generally evade intrusive personal questions unless I'm in a private conversation. Then I'm probably TOO open. However I don't and won't throw "I'm not interested in you" at someone. I think that's rude. But If I keep coming around and teasing/flirting there's a part of me that wants you. (or wants a part of you.)
Thats not rude at all :eek:
Not like your saying Fuck off you saying im not interested. Point blank. If they cant accept rejection maturely then they do need to fuck off

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they cant even be upfront about something as small as that they are probably more trouble than they are worth

Quality control.

You're right. But when do you think YOU will be able to figure out. I mean really, if you have to ask.........

ETA: ****about something as small as that**** As something as small as that.....as much as the discussion about GLBT (or whatever the acronym is) and major city marches and gay rights on legislative agendas......and you are going to call it "something as small as that"......what school do you go to? Even universities and colleges out in the sticks should be hooked up to the internet to know what's going even in the next biggest city to you.

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right. But when do you think YOU will be able to figure out. I mean really, if you have to ask.........

ETA: ****about something as small as that**** As something as small as that.....as much as the discussion about GLBT (or whatever the acronym is) and major city marches and gay rights on legislative agendas......and you are going to call it "something as small as that"......what school do you go to? Even universities and colleges out in the sticks should be hooked up to the internet to know what's going even in the next biggest city to you.
All the gay people I know are openly gay and nobody has a problem with it. This really isnt connected to the whole Gay marriage, gay adoption, or corrective rape or whatever fiasco so dont try to make a mountain out of a mole hill. This is a interaction between 2 people. Thats it.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hang your cock out of your pants, and anytime a guy looks at you, ask "See anything you like?" and if he doesn't kick your ass.....you may have a chance with him!! Seriously, go to gay hangouts and you're probably in a target rich environment and the rest will take care of itself.