How to tell if female orgasmed?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I always wondered this, i have gotten a few girls goin pretty wild with different things. Ive had on quite a few occasions the girl ask for a break after some intense fingering. Is that sign of an orgasm?

I don't have tons of sexual encounters, but one time, was fingering a girl and she was going wild, moaning and everything, breathing hard, etc, Eventually she just pulled my hand out and grabbed onto me hugging for a good 10 mins and didnt say a word. Is it safe to say she had an orgasm?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Ask? Extreme contractions? Shuddering and inability to speak? That "pushing" she offers when it's just too damned much?

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
There's one simple rule, which we European boys learned from Miss Xaviera Hollander: "only if your dick gets wet up to your balls, you can tell your girl orgasmed."

Remember, research shows that 90% of British women (let's say women from the West) frequently fake orgasms (more than 50% of the time). Moreover, neurological research has shown that women are very apt at faking orgasms (this is a skill with many evolutionary advantages, so it's not weird to find it).

Add, finally, that only 1 in 10 people are capable of spotting lies and false orgasms on a women's face, - and it's safe to conclude that your chances of knowing whether a girl has had a real orgasm are very slim.

Hence, the "wet-up-to-your-balls" rule is the only credible guideline. Just asking your girl whetrher she's had an orgasm won't suffice. Looking at her faking it during sex doesn't work either. She will probably lie/fake it in both instances. And you can't see on her face whether she orgasms or lies either, so you will never know.

Luckily, I belong to the category of people who are very good at spotting lies (we've done the test here at LPSG), - which means I can tell whether a girl fakes it -, and I've been so lucky as to have had girlfriends who leaked so heavily that my balls got all wet each time we fckked.

The only thing you can trust (besides the physical proof of her wetness) is a girl who says: look I don't always orgasm when I have sex, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. I enjoy orgasmless sex with you. Then you don't have to worry.

Finally, remember that not all girls get spontaneously very wet when they orgasm. So it's not a "water-tight" rule either.

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I wanted to add: it takes a whole lot of circumstances to have a girl orgasm. The situation and context have to be very right; her activities before the sex session have to be right; the partner has to be right (genetically speaking); the spot in her fertility/menstrual cycle has to be right, etc...

Only if all these circumstances are okay, will a woman deactivate the motor cortex of her brain - which is the key to her orgasm.

In all other circumstances - the vast majority of sexual encounters -, she will fake orgasms.

Picture of fake orgasm (motor cortext still activated) versus genuine orgasm (shut off motor cortex):

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wondered this, i have gotten a few girls goin pretty wild with different things. Ive had on quite a few occasions the girl ask for a break after some intense fingering. Is that sign of an orgasm?

I don't have tons of sexual encounters, but one time, was fingering a girl and she was going wild, moaning and everything, breathing hard, etc, Eventually she just pulled my hand out and grabbed onto me hugging for a good 10 mins and didnt say a word. Is it safe to say she had an orgasm?[/quote] Sounds like an orgasm to me. :biggrin1: Also please ignore the tripe which johnschlong has felt the need to share with you. He is so wrong on his statistics it's almost laughable. :cool:

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Motor cortex, huh... Guys have such complicated lives, I almost feel sorry for you.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
An ex of mine queefed during most orgasms, another went silent for a few moments after lifting her hips into the air - she was probably holding her breath to make the orgasm more intense due to lack of oxygen.

If you have your fingers inside her just before an orgasm it gets extremely spacious inside (this is called tenting) before collapsing to the point where your fingers feel crushed - this is the orgasm.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Motor cortex, huh... Guys have such complicated lives, I almost feel sorry for you.

Well, we used to just fuck girls and cum.

But then all those feminists began complaining and women got jobs and careers and told us to become "new" men - i.e. sensitive feminized sissies.

Now we first read books about women's brains, before we even dare to come close to you. It's what you wanted.

I'd be the first one to happily revert back to good old times, when you did all the work, I went to the office to do nothing, only to come back evenings to enjoy the great meal you prepared for me, and, after you took care of the kids and I had my beer and watched TV, went up stairs to give you my routine shag only to fall asleep and to start everything all over again the next day.

But you don't want that. So I keep reading my books.

Paleness of complexion....especially after multiple orgasms, dilated pupils, heart pounding, racing.....the bodies relaxation, release. A softening in the face, can't put my finger on what it is, maybe the facial muscles relaxing, but it's there...and the stare :eek:......

Body langauge, yours speaks to her as well, most of the time involuntary, bodies usually communicate before your mouths do.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, due to SSRIs i couldn't cum, but they enabled me to meet men. But though the men seemed cool with "I'm very happy, it doesn't matter", they never came back for more.

I can now cum. I just made the mistake of saying to a guy "we don't seem very sexually compatible, you didn't cum" and he said "I don't make those contented noises for just anyone, I didn't cum but I enjoyed what we did", and looked very disapointed with me.

Sex isn't just about orgasms. It's about connecting with human beings.

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Faking it is so not cool. Why can't we just be honest with each other? Plus, I believe people need to know when they are fcuking up! How else are you supposed to know when you need to improve.

I propose those women who are faking it to give constructive criticism instead of false moans!

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Easy.

If you offered her marriage or money, while having sex - she orgasmed.

End of story.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don't have tons of sexual encounters, but one time, was fingering a girl and she was going wild, moaning and everything, breathing hard, etc, Eventually she just pulled my hand out and grabbed onto me hugging for a good 10 mins and didnt say a word. Is it safe to say she had an orgasm?

A fairly reliable indicator that a woman has orgasmed is her vagina will suddenly become a great deal wetter. A woman who is very turned on will show physical signs that she is turned on but these will vary from woman to woman. Generally, you might see erect nipples, swollen lips, slightly glazed eyes, flushed cheeks, neck and/or chest, swollen labia and swollen clitoris. Since women orgasm in different ways and everything else can be faked (i.e. rapid breathing, tightening vagina, moans and groans), I am not sure how useful it would be to go into the appearance of the 'typical orgasm' nor can I say for sure that such a thing exists.

Faking it is so not cool. Why can't we just be honest with each other? Plus, I believe people need to know when they are fcuking up! How else are you supposed to know when you need to improve.

I propose those women who are faking it to give constructive criticism instead of false moans!

Men (like women) have egos and most men cannot take criticism, however constructive, of their sexual performance which is why women sometimes fake it. We don't always fake it for this reason. Sometimes it is kinder to do it for a variety of reasons - i.e. we are just not turned on, we are bored or tired or stressed. But we want the guy to get off so we go along with it for as long as it takes for him to orgasm because we know men need to do this regularly. I do think if women feel the need to fake it all the time there is a problem that needs to be addressed but studies have been done on this and experts agree that while faking it might seem duplicitous to some, it is an important part of maintaining sexual intimacy between men and women (or whoever!).

Mickybo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just waken her and ask if it was as good for her as it was for me

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
The girl I am seeing, after a lil while of fingering, she can't even talk and eventually goes limp, and clings onto me for like 10 mins motionless. Is that an orgasm? Maybe I got a freak or something, but it seems really easy to throw her over the edge.

I am 100% sure its not fake.

Last edited: