How to tell if shes Serious

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bookersnooker, Sep 4, 2009.

1. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK so I have done some self psychology and realized that the main reason that im afraid to ever pursue anything with a girl is that doing so it absolutely not in my character and could ruin people perception of me - someone that is not about his cock but about hanging out/ having genuine fun/ not a womanizer.

That and the fact that im afraid to be turned down.

There two chicks ive been kinda 'talking to' for the past couple months

Girl 1: Hangs out with me and seems interested [weve made out and some light petting] but everytime i hang out with her she gets so drunk that she pukes... and during this last time we hung out i saw that she has another guys pic on the background of her phone. I really wouldnt put it past her to be one of those chicks that things that she has to atleast make out with a guy if he pays for everything.

Girl 2: I had asked out a couple years ago and seemed generally disinterested. We're still friends via other friends and recently she has been more willing to come around when just I invite her and she invited me out with her and her friends. Would I be reading into this to much to think that she is changing her tone about our relationship or that we are just becoming better friends without the needs for mutual friends?

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. bspompey

bspompey Member

Albums:
    Fear of rejection is common and everyone has it but the only way to get over it is to bite the bullet. I used to have very similar situtions in my younger days, when I woud think that by becoming their friend would eventually lead to a relationship. Don't get m wrong it can work but when it does work, someone has swallowed their pride and gone for it.

What I have found that if there is a mutual attraction and one of you doesn't make the move, over time the friendship will fizzle anyway, as they/you find someone else or they feel rejected because they think you don't feel the same.

So to answer your question IMHO you need to decide what YOU want, and go for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted