Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Met this guy at the gym and we had friendly conversation in passing, and that was that. Thought nothing of it.

After my workout I headed to the sauna, and found this guy in there naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. We were the only 2 guys in there for a while and chatted the entire time. He seemed straight, but was very very talkative and did not stop speaking or looking at me.

When i got up to leave, he told me he would leave too and we should take cold showers and then go back in. I got excited and foresaw something happening so said yes with a smile.

We showered separately and as soon as i turned mine off, he followed suit and left his stall, ans then walked over to mine and waited for me to exit so we could walk back to the sauna together.

We repeated this 3 more time over the course of 45 mins, just talking the whole time and taking cold shower breaks - when 1 would get up to leave, the other would follow. He would keep eye contact with me while talking, and periodically would fix his towel by his crotch.

He said he was probably gunna stay for another 20 mins but I was overheated and said i was heading out for good.

When i left he followed, and showered in the stall next to me. And when i exited my stall he was standing by mine waiting, and then followed me to my locker still talking to me the entire time. he then sat down infront of me as i dried off and got dressed, talking to me as i stripped naked infront of him and he was in his towel and looked a little fluffed up. He saw my cock and everything.

He sat and talked with me until i had my jacket on and was leaving, and then we said our goodbyes and he went back into the sauna.

I thought maybe i was just overthinking his kindness, but then he did this exact same ritual the next 2 times we were at the gym together.

Does it sound like he is maybe interested but doesn’t want to make the first move? Or am I just over analyzing a nice straight dude who isnt afraid to start a convo in the sauna lol?

D

deleted13968461

He’s definitely interested in something, whether that be peeking and seeing other men naked or actually being physical with another guy that seems willing. I’ve come across this with a few guys at my gym who do the exact same thing (the following, the timing of workouts to end up in the locker room together, the showering across from me and leaving the curtain open halfway, etc).

I didn’t realize others were doing this until I started doing it myself, and now I have three hot muscular dilfs that I do this with on a daily basis! One of the guys is definitely married and I’m married myself which makes it erotic, but based on my experience if I were you I’d push a little harder to either just make him see you naked as much as possible or maybe fool around physically!

Keep us posted on your progress.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of these guys might be “straight” and this is one of the few spaces where they have the opportunity to get naked with other men and see other men, so they are often very social like this if they are curious. I’ve noticed it too, especially in the sauna or lockers, you might think the guys are not keen to be chatty but then they start a conversation, or they reply to you in a friendly way. I think they really want enjoy these socially nude moments with other men, which they might not have explored in other parts of their life.
If you have a semi one day, just be casual about it and see how he reacts. Does he look, does he mention it? Etc

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met this guy at the gym and we had friendly conversation in passing, and that was that. Thought nothing of it.

After my workout I headed to the sauna, and found this guy in there naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. We were the only 2 guys in there for a while and chatted the entire time. He seemed straight, but was very very talkative and did not stop speaking or looking at me.

When i got up to leave, he told me he would leave too and we should take cold showers and then go back in. I got excited and foresaw something happening so said yes with a smile.

We showered separately and as soon as i turned mine off, he followed suit and left his stall, ans then walked over to mine and waited for me to exit so we could walk back to the sauna together.

We repeated this 3 more time over the course of 45 mins, just talking the whole time and taking cold shower breaks - when 1 would get up to leave, the other would follow. He would keep eye contact with me while talking, and periodically would fix his towel by his crotch.

He said he was probably gunna stay for another 20 mins but I was overheated and said i was heading out for good.

When i left he followed, and showered in the stall next to me. And when i exited my stall he was standing by mine waiting, and then followed me to my locker still talking to me the entire time. he then sat down infront of me as i dried off and got dressed, talking to me as i stripped naked infront of him and he was in his towel and looked a little fluffed up. He saw my cock and everything.

He sat and talked with me until i had my jacket on and was leaving, and then we said our goodbyes and he went back into the sauna.

I thought maybe i was just overthinking his kindness, but then he did this exact same ritual the next 2 times we were at the gym together.

Does it sound like he is maybe interested but doesn’t want to make the first move? Or am I just over analyzing a nice straight dude who isnt afraid to start a convo in the sauna lol?
Casually caress your dick and check if he follows your hand and does the same. If so, continue till you got a semi.

Btmguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have experience before where i go to a sauna in hotel in another country. I didnt speak the language and they was one other guy there who doesn't speak English but just a little. We just talk acknowledge each other. He knew i was tourist and ask if i stay alone here alone. I said i was with my family. Later another guy came out of shower stall, there was only one and that guy look into sauna and knew the guy i was talking too. He went to dress when outside to wait for him but he saw i was with this guy and the guy i talk then went to shower. After he done, he came out naked with hard on. I wasn't sure if was due to shower or me. And i just went outside to put my stuff away and look at him. He smile and didn't say anything. I did went to shower and i look at him but he didnt follow me in so after i done. I got hard on and he was almost finish dressing. I think he want me to suck him but he didn't say anything as sometime ppl donr make first move.

If you like this guy, i would casually go nude in sauna and take conversations toward sex and telling him that you haven't have sex for days and casually ask about him. Slowly touch your crotch and see his response. Make him do the first move.

I do think he is interested since he follow you around like lap dog

Let us know your update. Good luck

D

deleted13968461

He’s definitely interested in something, whether that be peeking and seeing other men naked or actually being physical with another guy that seems willing. I’ve come across this with a few guys at my gym who do the exact same thing (the following, the timing of workouts to end up in the locker room together, the showering across from me and leaving the curtain open halfway, etc).

I didn’t realize others were doing this until I started doing it myself, and now I have three hot muscular dilfs that I do this with on a daily basis! One of the guys is definitely married and I’m married myself which makes it erotic, but based on my experience if I were you I’d push a little harder to either just make him see you naked as much as possible or maybe fool around physically!

Keep us posted on your progress.
Just an update on this. I basically end up at the showers with the married Italian dilf every day now and it’s progressively getting more obvious that we’re into each other, so if you want to go down this path, just ease into it and feel out your audience!

Today we both showered with our curtains half open (more than usual) and he ended up pointing toward me and shaving his entire body while facing me! And it was away from the water which made it even more obvious he wanted me to see lol I never would’ve thought this alpha type male would shave his whole body, but he shaved everything except his pubes. He shaved his legs, arms, ass, taint, balls… and I had a front row seat to it all.

After my shower we did the “dry off in front of each other for 5 mins” thing but I made it super obvious that I was looking at his cock, from about 1 foot away from him. I looked up and he gave me a smirk and we did the “what’s up” nod. I was so close to asking him if he wanted to fool around but I just couldn’t yet.

I always wondered what took him so long in the showers (30 mins every time so I have to stall and stall until he’s done every day to get the timing right lol) but it’s because he’s shaving and lotioning his entire muscular body every day. I really want a shot at that thick cock, I’m just not sure how to push it to the next level.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

He’s interested! If you like him, pursue it because he’s not making the first move. But that guy has probably whacked out a dozen loads thinking about your hairy naked body. Maybe as a first move, show some chub.

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here are some things I did you could try.

When I was in the sauna in another country, as a similar "straight" guy, I took my towel off to see if it bothered a hit young guy who followed me into the sauna. It did not. I fluffed a bit (not that I needed to). I lay down horizontal looked away and let him look at my cock eyelevel, and didn't back away. I walked in front of him naked to the water spigot to cool off. He said he couldn't wait any longer and gave me the best deepthroat of my life. There was no one else in the gym that day, so I wasn't too worried. He had a beard - a pussy tickler - and I always disliked those but now I see why guys grow them. His mustache and beard on my abs and scrotum felt so good.

I can't vouch for the safety of all this activity of course, and I would love to learn more about the risks I was taking. But I can tell you straight guys love to have their cocks taken care of by anyone who is genuinely into it. All of them, even if they don't know it yet.

Your story is so hot I hate to hear you tortured. There is so much you could do.

Get hard in front of him, apologize, and ask if he minds. Let him see, watch, get close to you. Stroke yourself briefly and ask if it's okay. Talk about sex. When he suggests going to the shower ask if he thinks there are two free and see what he says. The options are endless.

D

deleted13968461

Just an update on this. I basically end up at the showers with the married Italian dilf every day now and it’s progressively getting more obvious that we’re into each other, so if you want to go down this path, just ease into it and feel out your audience!

Today we both showered with our curtains half open (more than usual) and he ended up pointing toward me and shaving his entire body while facing me! And it was away from the water which made it even more obvious he wanted me to see lol I never would’ve thought this alpha type male would shave his whole body, but he shaved everything except his pubes. He shaved his legs, arms, ass, taint, balls… and I had a front row seat to it all.

After my shower we did the “dry off in front of each other for 5 mins” thing but I made it super obvious that I was looking at his cock, from about 1 foot away from him. I looked up and he gave me a smirk and we did the “what’s up” nod. I was so close to asking him if he wanted to fool around but I just couldn’t yet.

I always wondered what took him so long in the showers (30 mins every time so I have to stall and stall until he’s done every day to get the timing right lol) but it’s because he’s shaving and lotioning his entire muscular body every day. I really want a shot at that thick cock, I’m just not sure how to push it to the next level.
Another update:
I ended up talking to him a bit more at the showers today which was nice. We both opened our curtains and we’re facing each other showing off, so I just decided to break the ice and ask him how his workout was. I ended up disclosing I had a wife that I was taking a trip with this week and he then disclosed he had a wife he was traveling with next month, so maybe him knowing we’re both married dudes trying to experiment with cock made him feel a little more Comfortable!

I think this guy shaves his body every single day but it looks amazing lol today he went to shave his taint and his ass and he ended up bending over right where his curtain was open to let me watch him do it, so I literally saw his clean hole. His ass is this huge muscle bubble butt ass. I really wanted to slap it today or even rim it.

We ended up chatting naked pretty much right face to face for a few mins at the showers when we were done, and it was really comfortable today and I still felt myself wanting to touch his cock. I think we were both waiting for this cruiser to leave the shower area because we just stood under the water acting like we were still showering for like 10 mins until this guy left lol this guy always tries to join us but I’m not attracted to him at all, he just makes it too obvious that he’s following us.

I’m bummed I won’t be able to see him for the week that I’ll be traveling but hopefully things continue to progress when I get back.

antoniowantsbabybear

Cherished Member
Media
Another update:
I ended up talking to him a bit more at the showers today which was nice. We both opened our curtains and we’re facing each other showing off, so I just decided to break the ice and ask him how his workout was. I ended up disclosing I had a wife that I was taking a trip with this week and he then disclosed he had a wife he was traveling with next month, so maybe him knowing we’re both married dudes trying to experiment with cock made him feel a little more Comfortable!

I think this guy shaves his body every single day but it looks amazing lol today he went to shave his taint and his ass and he ended up bending over right where his curtain was open to let me watch him do it, so I literally saw his clean hole. His ass is this huge muscle bubble butt ass. I really wanted to slap it today or even rim it.

We ended up chatting naked pretty much right face to face for a few mins at the showers when we were done, and it was really comfortable today and I still felt myself wanting to touch his cock. I think we were both waiting for this cruiser to leave the shower area because we just stood under the water acting like we were still showering for like 10 mins until this guy left lol this guy always tries to join us but I’m not attracted to him at all, he just makes it too obvious that he’s following us.

I’m bummed I won’t be able to see him for the week that I’ll be traveling but hopefully things continue to progress when I get back.
Love this saga! Can’t wait for updates!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another update:

I think both of your are sooo ready to just let this happen the next time you find yourselves alone in the shower or sauna.....Just casually touch and pull on your cock as you slowly get hard.....don't really try to "hide it".......just see what he does.....or simply say, "sorry, I couldn't help myself....I'm all pumped up from my workout.....".....and if he starts touching or pulling on his cock......then just keep going......let both of you get hard and start stroking.....no more "hiding".....might even tell him how good he looks...his body....his cock.....his ass....and how hard he is making you........

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I would say this is one of the easier ones to move on. (I would love to happen upon this clear of a situation). As was said, slide the conversation to something a bit sexual... Let you towel open a bit in the sauna... A few slow "adjustments"... Even a quick tug... I see no downside at this point.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
For me, I’m super subtle in these situations. I always feel like I want to leave myself with “an out,” although I’ve never really needed one. This is how I’d approach it.

First off, the signs are all there, so you can feel pretty comfortable progressing. At this point, I would pay attention to body language, especially mirroring. For instance, adjust yourself (down there) and see if he adjusts himself shortly after.

Start intentionally sending signals without looking like you’re sending signals. Like, when you put your towel back on, take an extra beat, and adjust it in a way that leaves you slightly exposed. In the steam room, sit in a way that occasionally shows that off. Maybe let your towel be loose, then expose more as you are talking, so it looks natural and unintentional. When you realize it’s slipping away (after a while), re-tie it around your waste, giving him a quick “unintentional” flash
(especially good if you’re getting a semi).

All the while, you act totally normal but are constantly aware of his reactions and responses. Him mirroring you and if he adjusts himself are real good signs to turn it up a notch or two and start seeming more intentional.

Likewise, if he’s doing this behavior already, it could be his way of testing the waters.

This is the tortoise way about it, but it’s kinda more fun that way anyway And if you worry you are off base (which it doesn’t sound like you are), you can play all of it off like it’s nothing without saying a word.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm uncomfortable with "cruising" terminology.

How To Tell If Someone Is Cruising/Flirting With You In A Gym/Sauna​

Intentional acknowledgment of friendship/acquaintance is a two-way proposition. If someone is flirting with you, you owe it to that person to express your interpretation of what you think is occurring. Cruisers are obvious characters. I'm an exhibitionist that loves having my cock admired, and I'm voyeuristically paying attention to your physical reactions to my cock's tumescence.

As an exhibitionist, am I "flirting" for more physicality? Many guys sneak gazes at my cock. Many more avoid looking upon my nakedness. I'm most comfortable with the guys that make comments about my nakedness. I feel flattered when I observe another guy exposing his tumescence. That vascular congestion of a guy's penis is likely to make my cock more erect, and we have another discussion topic then:blush:. I am not really "flirting" for a sexual relationship. I would enjoy sharing/observing your personal enjoyment of your pleasure tool.
1642819624076.png
1642819666055.png
1642819873408.png
1642819922519.png