How to tell someone my size?

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's this guy I really like. I'm around him a fair amount(in a school organization, a gay club, etc) and I know he's gay and probably a bottom. Yesterday I sent him a pic message of my body(which is fairly nice). He liked it but I'd like to somehow tell him my size without being overt. How do I go about doing this?

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you want to tell him your size? In hopes of getting him into bed? If you sent a body picture, you could try jokes along the lines of it "not being your best feature" or "if you like that, you should see the rest of me" which would probably lead the conversation into innuendo.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was the reason for sending him a picture? Was it to entice him? If he said he liked it and wasn't lying, you succeeded.

I suspect he will find you size in the usual way.

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you want to tell him your size? In hopes of getting him into bed? If you sent a body picture, you could try jokes along the lines of it "not being your best feature" or "if you like that, you should see the rest of me" which would probably lead the conversation into innuendo.
Yeah, sadly. Not that I sleep around a whole lot, but I've known this guy for a couple years and he's moving off in about 6 months. So a relationship, while nice, just isn't feasible at this point.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I see it you have six months to enjoy each other's company.

What is stopping you?

You could have a T-shirt made with the following on the front:

8 inches of fun below.

Try me!!!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol,
Dont say anything...
Like men wants to fuck all girls around. What makes you think he doesnt want you?
Leave size alone. Make him trade pictures with you... and he may laster ask to take a picture of your package... maybe he is shy but, he probably wants to see you naked or something ;)... Dont you want to see him naked?

I guess it works same with men and women. Even more with Men vs Men

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well one of the reasons I am hesitant is that we both happen to be apart of a fairly important organization. I don't think that he would say anything but I don't want to just jump out there and be too aggressive.

Mistik84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Invite him over to your place to talk about commen factors ask him if he wants to stay and watch a movie, get hard and make it show (where something loose). It works.

or

Ask him if he knew about a person in your group if he had a large penis. ``hey I heard that person had a big penis do you think its true`` ... and he will probably reply or not but try to get a conversation going...

I tried, hope you have fun, lucky guy if he gets your dick !:wink: