Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is something I deal with in real life and I encounter awkward situations in the LPSG chat room constantly. People get flirty (which is fine) and they are always anticipating the females will watch their cam (which I understand). So many people don't bother to put pictures on their profile where I can get some idea of what they look like before I click their cam. The truth is, I am curious to see what you look like but I am not necessarily interested in watching you jack off. In fact, while I am in a frisky mood it might put a real damper on things to have someone presume you like their physical appearance when they simply are unattractive or not your type at all.

This is especially weird for me when the person is very confident that they are going to make my panties wet. These types will go the point of harassment to get me to compliment them when I simply don't want to give them a complex or garner self-hatred.

I keep hearing that guys prefer the honest truth when a woman is not interested in them so they can move on to someone who is interested. How would you prefer to be told that someone is not into you? Maybe you have a different way you'd like to be told in person versus on the computer. I'm open to hearing whatever you have to say.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they have no photos and if you ask them to describe them self and they say they look like Jake Gyllenhaal but when you click on his cam he looks like Jack Nicholson then there is grounds to terminate your agreement to view on grounds of fraud . So truth is the best policy

I am an ugly and out of shape guy, so I am use to rejection. I am so laughing as I write this last line :D

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
It sounds like you're trying to be as polite as you can. Basically, just say that won't cam unless you've seen the guy's pics, and if the guy insists, tell him he's not your type. You don't have to make it personal and tell him he's ugly or anything, but it's your right to refuse service for any reason. :)

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
If they have no photos and if you ask them to describe them self and they say they look like Jake Gyllenhaal but when you click on his cam he looks like Jack Nicholson then there is grounds to terminate your agreement to view on grounds of fraud . So truth is the best policy

I am an ugly and out of shape guy, so I am use to rejection. I am so laughing as I write this last line :D
Jack Nicholson is ugly?

L

likespineapple

On here, if you're not interested or they don't have pictures I wouldn't talk to them. People are weird when they're anonymous.

In person, I would say I'm not interested, but "I have a boyfriend," is a classic and leave it at that.

Reactions: sangheili90

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
On here, if you're not interested or they don't have pictures I wouldn't talk to them. People are weird when they're anonymous.

In person, I would say I'm not interested, but "I have a boyfriend," is a classic and leave it at that.
Wait you in person you would say "I'm not interested" or "I'm not interested, I have a boyfriend"?

Kukel

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honesty always wins, but why don’t you be clear from the beginning that it’s not your ultimate goal to see a guy playing with himself on cam?
Personally I don’t get turned on mostly by the idea she is willing to see me, but by the idea of her getting aroused a bit from the way our conversation develops. Because of she uses the right words and the curiosity that builds up during the conversation.
Sometimes, the physical appearance of a body or a face detract from the pleasure you give each other.

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is something I deal with in real life and I encounter awkward situations in the LPSG chat room constantly. People get flirty (which is fine) and they are always anticipating the females will watch their cam (which I understand). So many people don't bother to put pictures on their profile where I can get some idea of what they look like before I click their cam. The truth is, I am curious to see what you look like but I am not necessarily interested in watching you jack off. In fact, while I am in a frisky mood it might put a real damper on things to have someone presume you like their physical appearance when they simply are unattractive or not your type at all.

This is especially weird for me when the person is very confident that they are going to make my panties wet. These types will go the point of harassment to get me to compliment them when I simply don't want to give them a complex or garner self-hatred.

I keep hearing that guys prefer the honest truth when a woman is not interested in them so they can move on to someone who is interested. How would you prefer to be told that someone is not into you? Maybe you have a different way you'd like to be told in person versus on the computer. I'm open to hearing whatever you have to say.
Reply with NoWayBye or No&Bye or URnot4me or IMnot4U. There's always the direct approach--FuckOff :)

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It wouldn't be me anyway; I'm gay. And if I were ever to go on cam again, it would be from elsewhere.

But in those circumstances, I'm quite vain and also quite mentally vulnerable. The best way would be something blaming yourself. "It's just not working for me?" or "I don't know why, but I just can't seem to get off to webcam videos of beautiful cocks being masturbated"... ;)

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

buster67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine what that would be like to be an attractive woman on this site. My only suggestion would be to thank somebody for the interest but explain that you're not attracted and you hope they find something? Oh hell Who am I joking. some guys on here are going to be clinging assholes just block them and don't deal with it. Real life it's easy to explain but on the Internet that almost seems impossible.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
You are awesome but you aren't my type.

That seems the best route. They get a compliment, they get an understanding you don't do it to them yet with a signal that says they would definitely be desirable to another person.

:\ I've never been rejected for looks before, only for the girl was already in a super committed relationship. I guess this way would sting the least if any.

I guess my best advice is stop giving a fuck about others so much. As long as you aren't being malicious I think that's good enough.

*shrugs* I don't care if someone "rejected" me. To me that's a signal that, hey I put out the offer, they weren't in a place to accept said offer. I won't be expending much energy on this possible prospect however if they respectfully declined and would like to change their mind, then they know where to find me.. they will just have to hope the slot is still vacant.
I don't know why a guy should stress about any single woman on planet earth rejecting them. If one rejects me I know I could find a girl that looks better or, would suck more dick, or would nerd out with me way harder, is just a sweetheart, likes more cuddles, the list goes on and on and on. If someone hasn't realized that in this kind of world with like 6 billion ppl + internet+ high speed transportation... that's on them and you shouldn't have to worry about it.

The only thing you should worry about is maybe how to boost your results (finding what you want)

that's my 2cents.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess