how to tell the difference between faker/real

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HEY...try some photos...make some post/threads...share some realistic info...be a nice guy/lady....and everyone will accept you............BRAG about being hung like horse..and no back-up evidence...be a smart ass liar...YEP....u will get called on it...guaranteed.
BTW....welcome.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
ummm i dont have a big dick, and i aint had any mad orgys!! although id prob like to lol

there are some outlandish stories on here which i just cant belive

That is a good start. Just be honest when you share stuff. But keep things fro yourself if you think you better don't share.

There are alot of fakes on here, but you also have to see it like this: everyone is fake here, because (almost) evryone uses another name on here. just follow your guts and make out for yourself is someone tells a lie. Also check out their previous posts etc. When it comes to pictures, one picture in a gallery and not verificate isn't believable, but more are, but look out. Some persons have pics of multiple dicks in their gallery, but those are look-a-like dicks.

welcome on board

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it really matter?

If your astute enuf and people come into your lfie ..physically or internet
you develop a friendship over time with them thats pretty much all that matters huh'
Apart from offering some genuine suggestions and advice to GENUINE Thread queries.
Fakers as you can imagine will end up giving themselves away
I think they will eventually get bored and fade away

I am always bemused by a new person who comes on board and immeadiately starts a thread within there first 10 posts.
Suggests to me ............well i dont have to say'
One of the guys i like on here .. was/is vilified as a faker .. and he is still quite happiy here ..and rightly so
What i learnt from Him was the few simple words
'PROVE yourself first'
enz