How To Tell Women You Have A Big Cock.i Have The Answer

maninnotts

Just Browsing
Media
HAVING A BIG WEAPON IS IN MY OPINION A GREAT ADVANTAGE WHEN AFTER WOMEN.HOWEVER HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMEN YOU ONLY JUST MET THAT YOU ARE HUNG LIKE A HORSE AND SO GAIN POSSIBLE ADVANTAGE ON THE LESS EQUIPED COMPETITON.
I HAVE THE ANSWER.WHY DONT TLPSG HAVE A TIE / LAPEL PIN MADE STATING THAT YOU ARE A GOLD MEMBER OF THIS SUPPORT GROUP?.
DOES ANY ONE ELSE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?.:fing02:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
What's to stop someone who isn't hung from getting a hold of one of these pins? :confused: I think there used to be a vasectomy pin that had the same problem.

Unfortunately the only reliable way to show you're hung is to wear cellophane pants.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
maninnotts said:
OK ANY ONE COULD GET HOLD OF THE PIN,BUT IF THEY DONT MEASURE UP WHAT IS THE POINT!.HE WOULD LOOK PETTY STUPID !.:eek:

Tons of guys represent that they are bigger than they are. Ask any woman who's met guys through internet personals.

I think there must be a belief that by the time she finds out his true size, things will be far enough along that she won't back out.

I think that's the point.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would be very turn of by pin or anything like that...:rolleyes:

The ones who trully like it big i think hunt for it and may ask...and there are some that like the surprise element...u can always choose clothes that shows it without having to say.

Nowdays i would like to know in advance a hint if a guy is kind of huge monster 9,5"x7" and up...bcause that would scared me...below that its fitable good...:biggrin1:

maninnotts

Just Browsing
Media
Why Not Sell Them To Gold Member Only !
If You Had Writen On The Pin,( Large Penis Support Group.org )in Words Then Even Anyone Who Hadnt Heard Of It Would See What Its About !

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
Unfortunately the only reliable way to show you're hung is to wear cellophane pants.
unless you are a grower not a shower... IS THERE NO MERCY

I think if you really need a big cock 'edge' on the competition, that says a lot about your interpersonal skills and your own willingness to be objectified for a body part... best bet is to be a charming and interesting person........

..........and learn how to drop a hint verbally

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I would advise that you don't try to tell a girl you have a big cock. If you come out and say that, she won't believe you and you'll just look like an idiot. Besides, isn't it more fun to see the look on her face when she sees it for the first time?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What sort of world do you live in maninnotts where its 'dog eat dog' and where you either type all in caps underlined, all in caps, or with a capital letter at the start of each sentence?

There are plenty 'nuff girls to go round. If you tell a girl you have a big cock she'd probably think that's all you have...just 'play the game' talk nice to her, go on a few dates blah blah blah. And then amaze her with teh cock.

BTW if anyone's seen an 'I Wanna Be Your Lover' T-Shirt or knows somewhere that stocks it...we should talk.