How To Tell Women You Have A Big Cock.i Have The Answer

hungdude23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with sares totally. even a great big cock won't get much attention if it's on a hideous guy. it's best to just be a cool, interesting person.. then the element of surprise is the best, when they find you have a nice big cock to play with they can't keep their hands off of it, and it's better cause it's just natural and it's not built up. it's a better satisfaction seeing their expression finding out it's big first hand instead of already knowing and having a set expectation. plus when you're nonchalant about it i think they get way more turned on cause it shows you know your hung and it's just one of your many good characteristics, not your only good one.

although it is so very tempting to make those 'hey i'm really hung' hinting comments, i find that so many guys talk or joke about that, that it's been played out and alot of girls just roll their eyes and you can tell you lost points. i know there are those who like the comments and get better intrigued.. but you should be able to tell if they are on that lustrious flirting level or just basic affection flirting.

again though, if you can just hold off and get her the old fashion way it makes for a much better outcome. especially if your wanting to be in a relationship with them i think it would also help for them to know you as a kind cool guy with a huge cock instead of a semi-cool guy whose always got a big cock in his mind. they find it egotistical after certain points no matter how big you are. Depends on the girl though, if you're just lookin for hot sex, then by all means... drop a verbal hint :cool222:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
capital letters = HUGE PENIS

Yeah that's what I thought...that some people type all caps or with ridiculously large fonts and formatting etc to make up for shortcomings they perceive elsewhere...but is it true?

I know that if someone's name isn't given a capital letter it means they're given no importance/respect by either themselves (if they wrote it) or whoever else wrote it...

That's what I got told...I suck at literature though and maybe its only true in books and not on the internet. Hmm.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maninnotts said:
HAVING A BIG WEAPON IS IN MY OPINION A GREAT ADVANTAGE WHEN AFTER WOMEN.HOWEVER HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMEN YOU ONLY JUST MET THAT YOU ARE HUNG LIKE A HORSE AND SO GAIN POSSIBLE ADVANTAGE ON THE LESS EQUIPED COMPETITON.
I HAVE THE ANSWER.WHY DONT TLPSG HAVE A TIE / LAPEL PIN MADE STATING THAT YOU ARE A GOLD MEMBER OF THIS SUPPORT GROUP?.
DOES ANY ONE ELSE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?.:fing02:
Sweet, two opportunities to bust out this oldie-but-goodie in one day.

guide

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Or just assume that ALL women are dirty sluts who want to fuck a giant "Dick", regardless of how big you are.:rolleyes:

Just grow up, perhaps... then maybe, women will respond.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know plenty of tremendously endowed people who have gotten laid far fewer times than I have, and have always gotten laid far fewer times than I have. I'm 7"x6" myself but that's just my dick. It's just icing on the cake which is your body, your moves, and your personality. Every guy I know who brags to girls (and guys) about packing a 10-incher is exaggerating by at least 4 inches. The fact is, there's only a small percentage of women who will flock to a guy just because they can hug his dick with their whole body. Most women want to be charmed first, then wowed in bed later. If you have 12 inches of cock and no game, you are never going to get laid without paying for it. Guys who can talk to girls and be interesting or funny ALWAYS HAVE THE EDGE. The penis offers no leverage in picking up most girls. Don't let the appendage in your pants define who YOU are.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's a good idea. I've always thought it would be wonderful to know in advance if a guy was packin. That way, there's none of this disappointment when you meet a cool dude yet when he drops his pants it's all...3 inches.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
In my long experience it's always better to wait till she sees it or handles it. I've fucked some great pussy with my trusty 7.75 x 5.5 but absolutely not by boasting about it first. If you pay her attention and really get her going, talk to her nicely and get her really wet before you drop your pants, once she sees it or touches it she'll want it, then play around with the head on her clit and I virtually guarantee that she'll come within ten strokes once you're inside. Then you can fuck her ass off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maninnotts said:
HAVING A BIG WEAPON IS IN MY OPINION A GREAT ADVANTAGE WHEN AFTER WOMEN.HOWEVER HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMEN YOU ONLY JUST MET THAT YOU ARE HUNG LIKE A HORSE AND SO GAIN POSSIBLE ADVANTAGE ON THE LESS EQUIPED COMPETITON.
I HAVE THE ANSWER.WHY DONT TLPSG HAVE A TIE / LAPEL PIN MADE STATING THAT YOU ARE A GOLD MEMBER OF THIS SUPPORT GROUP?.
DOES ANY ONE ELSE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?.:fing02:

Bad idea. I'm a gold member. But I told everyone from the very beginning: Nope. No penis here.

And anyway, why would you be telling a woman about the size of your penis? Don't you have some other way to attract women? A man that tells me about his dick before I want to know about it will never get to show it to me, and a man who shows it before I want to see it is likely to get it caught between a rock and a sharp place. Or at the very least a pointy place.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, yeah, I'm not sure that I just want to attract the cock hogs myself. If that's the only way I can get a woman into bed, then I don't think I'm interested.

Instead, I'd like to use the old fashioned methods of money, booze or snort.

Nah, joshing. Actually, the older methods of flirting, getting acquainted, then once in the bedroom proudly announcing "and as an extra bonus" while whipping off the briefs. The mood turns to appreciation rather than expectation, or worse, anxiety.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Gee, you mean my custom t-shirt reading,

THE MAN
^
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
THE LEGEND
'
'
'
'
'V

is that inconspicuuous?:confused: :biggrin1:​

But if you really want to make an impression(As well as get a few chortles!), then look at foulmoutht-shirts.com & look for The man the legend.

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/Biker-t

morethan10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
someone up in the thread said it - show her friends. Of course, that means female friends since the guys are not going to tell.
Tried the tight jeans thing, but that only works for commited size searching women.

Reactions: BigBen

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
I would be very turn of by pin or anything like that...:rolleyes:

The ones who trully like it big i think hunt for it and may ask...and there are some that like the surprise element...u can always choose clothes that shows it without having to say.

Nowdays i would like to know in advance a hint if a guy is kind of huge monster 9,5"x7" and up...bcause that would scared me...below that its fitable good...:biggrin1:
Oh my dear dont be scared!:wink:

MissEricaCourt

Expert Member
Media
A guy touting how big his penis is would definetely be a turn-off to me. The anticipation of the first time you get a guy's pants off is fun, could turn out to be a huge surprise, or a small dissapointment.<- see what I did there, a small one is dissapointing but not to some earthshattering degree. Anywho, I suppose if your into having a one-night stand and want a guy thats gonna potentially rock your world, you might want penis size pins on all the men lol, so you can pick and choose. But for me, if a guy penis is coming into direct contact with me in any way, it wasn't his size that got him that privelege. Big ones are just like when you put a quarter in a gumball machine and it gives you 2 instead of one, its a pleasant surprise, but you would be happy with just one gumball, especially if that gumball is good at oral sex.