how to test for leak in pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by justanotherguy, Aug 29, 2007.

1. justanotherguy

justanotherguy New Member

Albums:
    i recently bought a new brake bleeding kit containing a brass metal hand pump. i have fitted my couplers and hoses etc.. all seem to fine. i can't get any suction though. i can place the coupler end on my skin and give a few pumps and receive and maintain a vaccum, but when i connect to the cylander, i loose vaccum. the female coupler is new and made of metal. is it possible the cylinder could be wrecked? is there any way of testing what exactly is defective before i purchase any more parts?

2. justanotherguy

Albums:
    tried the couplers together w/o the cylinder and vaccum was good. guess i'll start shopping for a new cylinder.

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

Before you rush out and speen money needlessly, are you sure it's trhe cylinder? You say you lose prssure, so I assume you pump up ok, but after a while the pressure falls off? First of all, check the connections to make sure they're air tight. Then makesure your pubs are trimmed around the base whrere the cylinder sits; it's surprising how much air can get in with just a few rogue hairs trapped inside. Also use a heavy lube/cream to help withthe seal

4. justanotherguy

Albums:
    thanks Seahorse,

no hairs I'm shaved. and no pressure to get a pump. I started at the pump itself and added componets until there was no pressure. that was the tube.

i was hoping to be able to silicone the top cap and around the coupler hole to patch it while i await a new tube?

beleive me, I was thorough in my searching for a remedy to my current system rather than spending 140 US on a new tube

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Agree with Seahorses. Make sure your seal between yourself and the pump is leak proof. And as long as the rubber seals are good it should work fine.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was it a NW Pump works tube?

7. justanotherguy

Albums:
    yes it was a NW tube. i think the metal hand pump that broke was from them too.

siliconed around the top of the tube and i am able to keep vacuum. i will still invest in a 2" diam tube as well.

I will take a pic of the tube so that you can see where the vacuum leak was.

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted