"how to" titfuck

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't agree with you more, Amygirl. The sight of a big dick between big breasts is amazing. I've had girlfriends of 34DD and 36F and it was fantastic. The 34DD really knew what she was doing, but I wasn't complaining about the other one either.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
To talk to Kotchanski's point about women not wanting it, I ahd a GF a few years back that was a 38DDD, She would not let me titfuck her, not once. when I met her it was about 2 years after she had had a kid, How big they were when they were full of milk I don't know, but by the time I met here that was long past, they were very saggy and had that "deflated" look. She was only 24 at the time so it wasn't an age thing. I always thought this might have had something to do with why she didn't want it. She would have been an ideal candidate for getting some really big implants to fill them back up. she could have been a FF easily.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the response..

I'm 23, and have had 3 kids (my twins are 3yo) and I'll admit readily that there is a little sag there, but nothing like I've seen on others, so I guess you could well be right on the mark with that. It ain't gonna stop me though, I'm going to find you titty fucking guys if it kills me.
Kotch like i said before 38ff is huge. Not all men will like to see their cock made to look smaller.I think they are a size you should be proud off. You will get what you want. Give it time.:smile: I like titty fucking and for me you are a perfect size for this...............

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I've tried it - perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I don't think I could ever orgasm that way.

What do the assembled masses think of lube (Wet, Astro) for titfucking? I've tried it - it improved the sensation somewhat.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please see the post I just made in another thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/40773-titty-fucking.html#post670460

We haven't tried astroglide for it, and I'm not sure it would be the best. It can dry out and get a little sticky...body lotion is really good, and in this application you don't have to worry about using too much. It's a good skin conditioner. :biggrin1:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the biggest tits i've fucked were 38f, very nice...i have fucked smaller ones too, it just takes a different angle, like someone already said...

one of the best parts is thrusting between her tits and popping the head of my cock into her mouth or across her tongue...and i also enjoy letting go of the tits and shifting to a straight blowjob, but still straddling her chest

there's definitely a different feel than regular vaginal/anal/oral sex...but i think the reason i end up doing it (more often than not) is because (a) its her time of the month or (b) she would rather me cum on her than in her mouth...and occasionally (c) she's just into it

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the response..

I'm 23, and have had 3 kids (my twins are 3yo) and I'll admit readily that there is a little sag there, but nothing like I've seen on others, so I guess you could well be right on the mark with that. It ain't gonna stop me though, I'm going to find you titty fucking guys if it kills me.
Kotch, lemme tell you something; I've seen your gallery pics, and I personally see absolutely NO SAGGING if at all:boobies:. Now, as to finding any of us titty fuckers, I'll be the 1st to turn myself in to you.:biggrin::wink:

I'm sure I will given time. I think my problem might be that I've become a little choosey lately so am narrowing my chances lol
So long as you don't include narrowing cock thickness, then you're all set.
Tho, with this group, actually stumbling onto a narrow dick is having tits on a bull; it just doesn't belong!:laugh:

arty

Just Browsing
Media
My wife has big tits after I have fucked her I then have a wonderful titfuck and cum between her massive tits

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot to mention in my earlier post how much I enjoy having my dick between my girls breasts and in her mouth at the same time. Very much a turn on.

swimmer191919

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a titty fuck feel so good for men?
Is it anything like vaginal, oral, or anal sex?
Do you lube your cock or her boobs?
Is it more a visual pleasure thing then a physical turn on?

I was hoping someone would have answered this question by now, as I have been kinda curious about it for a while now.

I'm not against titty fucking at all; I just wish I had more tit to make it worth his while. :redface: I was blessed with a Bubble Butt and Betty Grable Legs, by the time God was handing out boobs I was probably tired of standing in line and went for an ice cream cone instead. :wink:

I think part comes from the mental thrill of having 2 loves: sex and breasts combined. Plus, they are so soft compared with, say, hands.

As for not having a large chest - it's still doable and can be great. Perhaps if you are an a-cup that would make it impossible, but even at a b-cup all you ahve to to is squeeze them together around him. Easiest position is probably just laying on your back, but you could ask the man you are with if he has other preferences for it.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl has a size of I think (been a while since it was measured) 36F. She loves a good tittyfuck once in a while, and she finds it highly erotic. We use a good flavored lube and have at it. As for me? It's definitely a different sensation from oral, anal, or vaginal. It's probably smoother than all three and I often cum pretty quickly. And yes, since it takes a little over 3 of my hands (I don't have that many :eek:) to cover just one of her breasts, they do definitely put my penis into perspective, hehe :tongue:.

i have a hard time titty fucking and i have 38d's i just dont think i get concept

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf has 32D's and they are pretty perfect! Don't wrap all the way around, but its more the visual and mental that gets me off! My ex-fiancee was 36FF and those really wrapped all the way around! :) Those were quite impressive!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf has 32D's and they are pretty perfect! Don't wrap all the way around, but its more the visual and mental that gets me off! My ex-fiancee was 36FF and those really wrapped all the way around! :) Those were quite impressive!
I agree with you about the visual stimulation of titfucking. My favorite size of tits to titfuck are fake D-cups because C cups are too small to wrap around my cock. I also love it when a women kisses & licks the head of my cock when it slides up to her mouth while between her tits.