How to trick a straight man??

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I currently have a straight friend I really would like to see naked, since his bulge recently implied that he might have a dick of more than average, I don't think tricking him would be a good idea, because whether you realize or not, a trick of pure fun and a trick of lust can manifest its difference somehow. He will realize that you want to do some nasty with him, and that might offend him. I learned it the hard way.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just hung out with my buddy for years spent the night at his house several times using the spare bedroom always wanted to suck on his dick or mess around but I was pretty sure he was straight. After about a year we always went into his hot tub naked and shortly after we did that a few times we masturbated together for about 6 months. One day when we were on vacation and i must say fairly drunk I sliped under the covers and gave him a blow job he thanked me and then returned the favor. Now when I stay at his place we always sleep in the same bed and fool around although I think he is still straight I would love to fuck him but i am not sure how to proceed with that as neither of us have ever had anal sex and so being both thick dicked I am sure we are both afraid of the pain and never doing so would not know how to proceed with anal sex just thought you would like to know

Who could resist sucking your cock???

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I had the chance to see my straight friend naked about two weeks ago and now I've started to wonder if there was any way to get him to mess with me a little bit. Does anyone have any advice or "game" or anything (LEGAL, of course!!) that would help me get him involved in some gay action??
Thanks!!

So did you ever try anything?

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although I currently have a straight friend I really would like to see naked, since his bulge recently implied that he might have a dick of more than average, I don't think tricking him would be a good idea, because whether you realize or not, a trick of pure fun and a trick of lust can manifest its difference somehow. He will realize that you want to do some nasty with him, and that might offend him. I learned it the hard way.
If he's good friend and he knows you are gay then IMO the best way is to be straight with him and ask plainly if you can see him naked.
Yes? Great. No? Not so great but at least you know where you stand.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I realize that this question goes to some issues I have about guys in general. I wondered why it pisses me off. I think it's about two things: one is that some guys will do anything to get what they want sexually without thinking about the consequences, and the other is that most guys don't really have close male friends. I mean, they may have guys who they hang out with but there's no real love or caring between them, either because they don't have the desire, are afraid or think it's gay to love another guy. So maybe in this case tricking the other guy isn't a moral issue but just a chance to use him. And it seems it's ok for us to use each other because guys don't have true feelings for each other anyway in the world of male/male friendship.

I love your posts, the ones that I've read so far. Your physical beauty is just the outer expression of a beautiful soul. Sorry I don't mean to sound heavy or to imply any other feelings, but I am very impressed with your way of thinking. I hope to find more of your writing on here... Thank you for caring.