How to trick a straight man??

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Right -- because a straight guy would never try to go to bed with a hot female friend or co-worker. :rolleyes: How about we say it reinforces stereotypes about MEN. And I'd guess 90% of the men wouldn't change their behavior because someone said that. >>

HORNDOG: Let's have sex.....
TARGET: You're such a stereotypical man!
HORNDOG: Whatever --Suck my dick.
To be serious. You aren't a rapist are you?

Feelings and actually acting on them are different things.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize that this question goes to some issues I have about guys in general. I wondered why it pisses me off. I think it's about two things: one is that some guys will do anything to get what they want sexually without thinking about the consequences, and the other is that most guys don't really have close male friends. I mean, they may have guys who they hang out with but there's no real love or caring between them, either because they don't have the desire, are afraid or think it's gay to love another guy. So maybe in this case tricking the other guy isn't a moral issue but just a chance to use him. And it seems it's ok for us to use each other because guys don't have true feelings for each other anyway in the world of male/male friendship.

SpacemanSpliff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't try tricking a straight man into experimenting. I am 100% straight, though I do have gay friends. They all know how I feel and that I am not in any way open to experimentation, and they respect that. If one of them did try to make a move, or trick me (by way of alcohol or anything else) into a compromising situation, I would be pretty pissed. Just find a nice gay guy that you don't have to "trick". You'll avoid a possibly nasty confrontation, as well as any damage to your friendship if he reacts negatively.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This gets em every time:

First, tell them you don't think they can wrap their arms around a tree. When they go for it, finger cuff em!

Surprise butt sex!

No but really...tricking a straight guy into gay sex? That's pretty gnar gnar.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how is this right?
if a guy came on here and said...ooh how do i trick my female friend into fucking me, alot more people would label them a rapist, compared to advising him to get her drunk
you are that hardup you need to trick, play games and decieve someone to mess with you? last time i checked if dudes want to do you they do you. no trickery or chicanery needed.
perhaps you mean seduce, i am all for seduction

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no trickery or chicanery needed.
perhaps you mean seduce, i am all for seduction

We have already established that "trick" was very poor choice of words. Even the OP said so. He does mean seduction.

It seems a lot of people read the first post and then answer without reading the posts in between because here we are on page 4 and people are still upset about the "tricking." It's a non issue. Everyone needs to move on to the content of his post instead of the semantics.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
We have already established that "trick" was very poor choice of words. Even the OP said so. He does mean seduction.
. . . Everyone needs to move on to the content of his post instead of the semantics.
Well, semantics on a subject like this can be pretty important, judging from the reactions to the OP.
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt though, and fix it:

:smile: How to trick with a straight man??

Some say the diff between straight and gay is a six-pack. BDD, I know you know what I'm talkn bout. :wink:

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you consider him a close friend, then don't take the risk. It's not worth it... It would probably be great, but he will likely be furious with you afterwards. Just ask yourself the question: is his cock worth more to you than his friendship? :wink:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
straight dudes dont fuck around with other guys or they lose their "straight" status. trust me, I had a lot of gays try to pick me up over the years. I'm brief and polite... "no thanks, I dig pussy."

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
straight dudes dont fuck around with other guys or they lose their "straight" status. trust me, I had a lot of gays try to pick me up over the years. I'm brief and polite... "no thanks, I dig pussy."

Status? I thought straight dudes didn't fuck around with other guys because they were straight.

What's this about status? What if it could be kept a secret, would that make a difference?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Status? I thought straight dudes didn't fuck around with other guys because they were straight.

What's this about status? What if it could be kept a secret, would that make a difference?
Do you seriously expect a straight answer to that? :laughing:

Note: Perfect illustration of our exchange in another thread.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
it doesnt mean hes a bad friend if he just wants to see the guy naked. it doesnt seem like hes trying to really "trick" him, he just wants to know some situation where he can see his cock where it wouldnt make his friend uncomfortable (which may not be possible if he's straight). the guy would probably be more uncomfortable if you told him you were attracted to him because he would think you want to fool around or go further than just appreciating his body.

There are plenty of other bodies to "appreciate" if he's your friend don't fuck it up for something stupid.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
almost EVERY straight man can be tricked!:)

Bullshit :rolleyes:
Most real straight men will kick your ass if you try anything. You just got lucky because there's something called "bi".

Seriously, lots of (straight) guys dislike gays because of the minority amongst the gay people which can't accept the fact that straight means straight.
If a gay man makes an offer to me, I'm OK with it. I can say no and he will leave me alone. But if he wouldn't respect me being straight and try to trick me into something... I swear he would find himself in hospital afterwards.

Last edited:

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Will people ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over? The above sentence has been posted (in various forms) I don't know how many times. In 1948 Kinsey found that 1/3rd of the gays reported at least one homosexual experience. Was 1/3rd of the US male population gay in 1948?? NO. Because one experience does not make you gay. Geez, people -- c'mon this is 2010. We ought to know better by now.

you're reading that all wrong 1/3 of gays had at least one homosexual experience. not 1/3 of men. so in effect in 1948 only 30% of homosexuals acted on their desires. unless you meant 1/3 of guys not gays. which i think would be very high especially for 1948.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're reading that all wrong 1/3 of gays had at least one homosexual experience. not 1/3 of men. so in effect in 1948 only 30% of homosexuals acted on their desires. unless you meant 1/3 of guys not gays. which i think would be very high especially for 1948.
unless all the guys they asked had been to boarding school.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

He typed gays but meant guys
Kinsey Reports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The reports also state that nearly 46% of the male subjects had "reacted" sexually to persons of both sexes in the course of their adult lives, and 37% had at least one homosexual experience.[5] 11.6% of white males (ages 20–35) were given a rating of 3 (about equal heterosexual and homosexual experience/response) throughout their adult lives.[6] The study also reported that 10% of American males surveyed were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55" (in the 5 to 6 range).[7]