How to trim/shave cock without it looking odd?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Darpon, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I've attached a few pictures of my dick, because while I also enjoy showing off, it might show my situation a little.

Recent events in real life have made me want to trim my bush down, or maybe shave it. The problem is, the area around my cock is excessively hairy as well. Whenever I've tried to shave or trim it closely, there's always an awkward line between where I've shaved/trimmed around my cock and where my regular body hair begins. I don't want to shave all of my body hair off, but how do I not have a weird line? Where should I stop trimming/shaving? How have others with tons of body hair dealt with a situation like this?

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

general body hair guide lines.
    1. if you want it licked, sucked and kissed shave it.
    2. shave a .5 inch strip around the base of your cock. brush the hair you don't want to shave up and then just work below that line.
    3. the thigh bush should be shaved clean off. if you don't want a line shave about half the area you want bare. after that use clippers to fade it down into your normal hair line.
    4. use clippers with a spacer to trim the rest of your bush. not too short or it's prickly so aim for like somewhere in between 1/4-1/2" inches again.
    5. don't go for fancy shapes, just a cleaned up around the edges version of the natural hair line. the final look should be a little bit wider than your package.

note: i am a huge fan of treasure trails so i tell boys to leave it untouched.

ml

3. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree totally

4. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Yay Darpon you are shaving!!! Anything is an improvement over a jungle so, don't worry about it looking odd. Maybe you will keep trying to even it up and end up shaving everything? ; ) Hahah Pleasure/treasure tails are nice if they are a buzz cut not something you can braid ok? Good luck. Can't wait to see it cleaned up!

5. mr. h

mr. h New Member

whatever you do, do it quickly and then think about using a tanning bed so you arent pasty where you used to have hair

good luck

6. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

hey,. i shave and trim, find the best thing to do, is shave the base of the shaft and balls,. then trim down the other hair wiht scissors, - Idont want to get rid of everything, and I hate an obvious line, but I find this works really well.. . giveit a go,. it doesnt take long to grow back enough to disguise a line anyway.. and looking down at someone sucking on your shaved smooth bollocks with your big hariless cock bouncing on their face. well, nothing beats it!

7. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I just shave to the base of my cock and balls and trim the rest. I think it looks odd if you have a shaved area on your actual body.

I'd suggest that you take a bit off and see how it looks, then, if you want to take more off, that's easily done. Growing it back if you take too much off takes a while and if you feel self-conscious about it, it's going to have an effect on your sex life in the meantime.

8. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    My two cents:
    Anything you do is going to look odd, in my book. It looks awesome the way it is, very manly but not out of control like you're an ape.

Keep it natural.

9. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Sorry, already a little late... :frown1:

Anyway, I trimmed off most of the bush, then shaved all of the skin around my cock that I could reach that wasn't the cock itself. I trimmed as closely as I could on my balls, then GENTLY barely touched the electric razor to them. There were no nicks or cuts or anything like that.

There are still some parts that aren't too well taken care of, like the creases between my cock and my legs, and the parts under my balls where I couldn't really see, but other than that, most of the hair is gone.

It was really startling when I first looked at it. Taking a shower right afterward, everything felt different. When I looked at the steamed-up mirror, even the silhouette looked REALLY different without the dark patch at the bottom. Not to mention how walking around when clothed feels REALLY different...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I like how it looks. I attached some pics, where I'm kinda-but-not-fully hard. I should probably post them in the show-off section, but they don't do anything but pass out compliments over there; I'm hoping for honesty here. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

10. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your cock and balls look good, but to my eye you trimmed a bit too short just above. I would strongly recommend getting an electric trimmer for the next time. (You can get one for $20 or so at a drug store.) You can choose an attachment that will give you the right length and use it all over, so that your pubic area will not look different from the rest of your body. That is what I do, anyway. If you want to see what the results look like, this photo gives a pretty good view. (The older photos in my gallery, and also my avatar photo, are from a time when I trimmed my body hair much shorter.)

#10 Calboner, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  11. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

looks good. BIG improvement!

12. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Perfection. All rules hold up. ESPECIALLY NUMBER 1

13. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I agree with Calboner.
    I have a hairy body too and had the same questions many years ago. The hair on my body is part of me but I didn’t like the wild bush at my crotch. Now I use an electric trimmer and trim the hair in the triangle above my cock between ½ and ¼ of an inch length. In this way it matches more with the hair on my thighs and belly. I trimmed the hair on the shaft and my sac as short as possible. The first days this felt weird because the hair is thick. Some time later I started to shave the shaft with razorblades. I found out that the feeling is great now the whole length is soft and smooth. Again some time later I had courage enough to shave my balls. I like the soft and smooth feeling.

One thing I want to advice you, Darpon, is that you should only trim and/ or shave because YOU want it. Don’t do it because you think that others won’t like a hairy man. You are who you are and there are always people who like it smooth or natural or something between. It’s your body so do what YOU like.​

14. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I wondered about this for a while, too. When I first started trimming down there, I really didn't have a plan. After about two years I've settled on what I'm doing now, which is kind of like what dikkiedik described: I trim the main bush into (nearly) a triangle, trim my belly, only leaving a thin "treasure trail," and shave my sac. I'd like to let the triangle grow a little wider, though. My thighs don't get to thick, but I'd say they're fairly hairy, so I use clippers every so often to thin them out. I don't shave my legs or arms, though, because I just don't want to right now.. I've thought about it, though. I do trim my upper chest and shave my nipples, because I hate hair on my nipples.

15. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with calboner, you're on the right track just need to try a few different things with a buzzer on top part to get it to blend into the body more and still be able to shave shaft and balls smooth.

16. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:

I totally agree here. You've got a great cock either way, but personally I love the natural look on you. It's manly and hot as hell!

17. D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Looks good buddy!!

I used to shave but I stopped after a nasty experience. Before you ask, YES my goods are still intact ;) I shaved a little too close to skin and the hair was bloody itchy growing back, SHEESH! First and last time I was going thru that experience I can tell you.

I still like to keep them trim now and again but I use cream. First off, i take a small pair of scissors and carefully trim down the bush to get the longest hairs off. Then I spread the cream round the area I want smooth and leave on for the recommended 5 mins then jump in shower and rinse off. Result hair-free and smooth as! The cream I use is Veet for Men. Works a treat for me!

18. JonnyEdin

JonnyEdin New Member

I think darpon looks good either way! Hot pics! Personally i clip my cock, balls and ass hair v short. Don't like shaving it though, the re-growth itch is a killer!

19. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

looks really cool and much more inviting. Maybe try with clippers so it's not as close next time and just do some of it on the top of the legs, I do this and it blends into my natural body hair pretty well but by doing that it focuses everyones attention more on your cock and balls.

20. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

Oh yeah, don't touch that treasure trail! It looks good. :biggrin1: Just get a pair of clippers and put a 3/4" guide on it. Anything shorter than that would be prickily and I hate getting all irritated. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted