How to Trim?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: As far as the top of my dick and my pubes there, I just use a beard trimmer, but for the actual underside, balls, sides, etc. what do I use? I was gonna use trimming scissors, but that would take forever. I'm not sure if I should just shave it all off or what.....I'm getting ticked. Also, should I just shave everything? And if so, how should I do it? I know it's been talked about before, but I'm just asking to get it really clear. Thanks.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, SRV524:

I usually trim my balls with the scissors before shaving with a razor. After the first time or two, there's no problems triming or with new growth. I have nipped my ball sac with the scissors, have bleed profusely, but soon stopped bleeding. I have to be extra careful trimming and keep my mind on each time I make a cut.

Shaving with regular shaving lather in the shower is preferable to doing the job and washing the genitals manually.

I shave 'round the base of my dick shaft, 'bout 1/4 inch up from pubes and keep my pubes trimmed to a half inch or so. I like to show a neat look and present myself as one who cares and 'goes the extra mile' to be as attractive as I can be.

I don't shave on either side of my treasure trail running down my abs to my pubes, as some dudes do. I often see other guys in the showers and wet area of the local YMCA.

BTW, I do get approving looks, lol.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm posting this one just to get to check the notify of replies block. I didn't get the job done on the above posting.

4. Imported

Gold Member

pumpingup4u: I use the 3 blade razer in the shower. Warm water help pull the balls loss and I hold the ball sack tight to keep it from cutting my self and shave every where upto 3" above my dick .I like to pump and ware cockrings and ball stretchers and I find that hair make it hard to pump.
    I like the clean look too.
    8x8 pumped
    e mail cringon4u@yahoo.com

5. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I have replied to this type question in the past; however, the shaving the base of the penis and balls works best for me with a three bladed razor with plenty of shaving cream. Like another post on this topic, it all works best in the shower. I appreciate the shaved look and also the fact that a condom can be rolled off without getting the hairs caught up in the ring of the condom.

6. smithjames1984

smithjames1984 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted