How to use a condom - youtube

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it. You should cum into the condom to show how that works, then remove it and toss it!!
Thanks! - I wasn't sure that's necessary, or could be a bit over the top.

Also is it boring with all the long titles? I could edit those down as well for future versions.

And the quality of my camera wasn't perfect. Maybe I should film it in higher quality in the future?

Reactions: ssss

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To wear a condom the glans must be completely uncovered (and the foreskin retracted). I think that is important only for one reason: to avoid that during penetration there could be the risk to slip off or remove partially the condom. In fact, as a result of sexual movement, the foreskin outstretches over the shaft of the penis and can hinder proper placement of the condom. I do not think that there are other reasons, given that some boys not circumcised and with an abundant foreskin (ie long and not very elastic) are used to start penetration with the glans only minimally exposed.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks! - I wasn't sure that's necessary, or could be a bit over the top.

Also is it boring with all the long titles? I could edit those down as well for future versions.

And the quality of my camera wasn't perfect. Maybe I should film it in higher quality in the future?

It may be a bit much but cool to match your shaft pulse as you cum!
Don’t you also have a video showing how your foreskin works when penetrating? Maybe here you can use a condom and finish yourself off during this demonstration!!

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be a bit much but cool to match your shaft pulse as you cum!
Don’t you also have a video showing how your foreskin works when penetrating? Maybe here you can use a condom and finish yourself off during this demonstration!!
Thanks! - I only ever made these two videos, although they were differently edited in the past (also some others reuploaded them recently). So I've re-edited them.

It's cool if people appreciate them, so thanks so much! I might re-make them in the future, as my phone has a higher quality camera.

This was the only other one -

Reactions: trypod8907

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually it was a diff video that showed this. I still think you should put on the condom, demonstrate the movement being uncircumcised and cum into your condom.
Thanks. When I made it originally (a couple years ago), it was all one take, and I didn't think about this. Also I'm not sure it would be allowed.

If I have time to remake it in the future, I could try as it would be useful (although I guess it would not be allowed on YouTube).

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To wear a condom the glans must be completely uncovered (and the foreskin retracted). I think that is important only for one reason: to avoid that during penetration there could be the risk to slip off or remove partially the condom. In fact, as a result of sexual movement, the foreskin outstretches over the shaft of the penis and can hinder proper placement of the condom. I do not think that there are other reasons, given that some boys not circumcised and with an abundant foreskin (ie long and not very elastic) are used to start penetration with the glans only minimally exposed.
Yes - yes it stops it from coming off, which is important from a safety view.

Also it allows a sensation to be felt.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. When I made it originally (a couple years ago), it was all one take, and I didn't think about this. Also I'm not sure it would be allowed.

If I have time to remake it in the future, I could try as it would be useful (although I guess it would not be allowed on YouTube).

Yea YouTube may not allow. I did see a guy who had a condom video on YouTube and another on a diff site that showed him ejaculate after he got hard.

Reactions: jjj111

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea YouTube may not allow. I did see a guy who had a condom video on YouTube and another on a diff site that showed him ejaculate after he got hard.
It might be helpful to show. So when I make another guide in the future I could try to integrate that.

I don't want to get banned from YouTube though. :(

mikesw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always told guys (most of them uncut) to retract the skin on the shaft as far back as possible, roll down the condom, then push the skin forward to the rim of the cockhead and roll the condom further down. Advantages - the foreskin can move during intercourse - feels better, the condom doesnt overstretch with the movements - again it feels better and the risk of a broken condom is minimized.

jjj111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always told guys (most of them uncut) to retract the skin on the shaft as far back as possible, roll down the condom, then push the skin forward to the rim of the cockhead and roll the condom further down. Advantages - the foreskin can move during intercourse - feels better, the condom doesnt overstretch with the movements - again it feels better and the risk of a broken condom is minimized.
Thanks! Maybe I should explain there are two possible options next time?

There is definitely more sensation if the foreskin is pulled back though. Also, less chance of the condom coming off.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always told guys (most of them uncut) to retract the skin on the shaft as far back as possible, roll down the condom, then push the skin forward to the rim of the cockhead and roll the condom further down. Advantages - the foreskin can move during intercourse - feels better, the condom doesnt overstretch with the movements/.

I put on a condom like this, retracting my (abundant) foreskin back as far down the shaft as I can, not just behind the head.