Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
D

deleted972301

Great instructional. I really need tips on how to use it outside of the shower or a bath. I lose so much suction when I am not in the water with it. I feel if I master it I wouldn't have to schedule my pump times exclusively to bathing. Also where can you buy just the hand pump. It's what I need seeing how I only have the pump @KingEspadas.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingEspadas

Great video, might have to buy one and start this myself. :)

Shiruba2018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great instructional. I really need tips on how to use it outside of the shower or a bath. I lose so much suction when I am not in the water with it. I feel if I master it I wouldn't have to schedule my pump times exclusively to bathing. Also where can you buy just the hand pump. It's what I need seeing how I only have the pump @KingEspadas.
I use it in the shower. Do u mean the air Comes into the pump while pumping?

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

I use it in the shower. Do u mean the air Comes into the pump while pumping?

Something like that. It is easier to use the pump in the bath or something since the water is surrounding the seal if you get what I am saying. Helps maintain the suction because its submerged under water.

Shiruba2018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something like that. It is easier to use the pump in the bath or something since the water is surrounding the seal if you get what I am saying. Helps maintain the suction because its submerged under water.
Weird question maybe but do you have pubes?

D

deleted972301

Weird question maybe but do you have pubes?

Yes I do, but I keep them trimmed to the lowest setting. It usually doesn't get in the way of pumping. I don't like having a bare naked cock.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hair prevents the seal to complete.
. Ive had this issue to and then i shaved it. Do you have to pump with the Grey insertable Ring?

I don't pump with the insert as it makes the base thinner and a bit tight around my cock

Reactions: coocker

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe u should upgrade to X40 if Ur D is too thick. Next question. Are u real Skinny/ripped?

This is the X50 xtreme model, its the biggest size they do, its fits 10 inch length by 9 inch girth

Bathmate-Hydro-Pumps-Size-Guide.jpg