How to use bathmate video

D

deleted972301

How long are your sessions @Javier Andres @KingEspadas ? Do you combinate it with jelqing or massage?

Before I was using a technique that @Gregie taught me. Jelq for about 20 minutes prior to jumping in the pump and then hit the bathmate for about 15-30 minutes with obvious breaks. Now I get some good stretching in and get right to work in the bath. I like to warm the ligaments up and get nice and loose before I hop in the bathmate now. It honestly depends on how much expansion I get out of the pump. If I am super full then there is no need for me to jelq as I see it doing more damage than good. Mainly on days where I use it in the shower will I jelq. The suction seems way better in the bath so I usually have a much better session.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What's the difference between the x40, and x40 extreme?

Is the extreme worth the extra money?
You get the ball pump with it so u can get extra pressure. I think it’s made my Bathmate a lot more fun to use but I’m not sure on the exact price difference so it’s up to u if u think the extra bit of pressure is worth that

Reactions: Leobakker

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@KingEspadas Hey man, I saw your how-to-bathmate video. I was wondering what product is that ring you are using when you jelq? I jelq and have been looking for something to keep my skin pulled back while I jelq.
I can't remember the brand mate I think its a basic silicone donut cockring, I got it off Amazon or LoveHoney

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an x40, II've been pumping for a few months. My BPEL is about 8.5, which I can get to under max pressure. If I really lay on it, I can get to 8.8, but my cock gets purple (disappears in seconds). I normally do 10-15 minute sets at about 8 inches and 3x per day. Seem reasonable? Not sure how you go to 9.5?!

Reactions: spitandshovelover

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good video, I love Bathmate but can't use it since it always sucks my balls in, at least these days, when I first used it 10 years ago I did alot better, both my Hercules and X30 sucks my balls in :/

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good video, I love Bathmate but can't use it since it always sucks my balls in, at least these days, when I first used it 10 years ago I did alot better, both my Hercules and X30 sucks my balls in :/

Then you have put the BM more up your belly, so your penis is under and not in the middle of the BM. The first times indeed my balls where sucked in, and that hurts...

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are Bathmates better at preventing blisters to the head of the penis than air pumps?
I haven't had any issues bc it's hard to over pump when it's full of water, have I been uncomfortable? Yes, but I let off some pressure and got comfortable. It's all how you use it and listening to your body.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had a ball go in a few times, but when I start my warm up I make sure to give them a good pull down so they'll relax or put a warm wash cloth on them so they'll loosen up a bit.
Also like @Leobakker said, put it a bit higher and hopefully it'll help

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, I'm using my BM in the shower but I inevitably end up with air mixed with water in the pump. Air gets in due to lack of a perfect seal.
I trim my pubes already. once the suction is good it stays on quite nicely and I use the shower strap too but it still lets some air in when I move and slowly

Reactions: palmer

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that about 1/2 inch below my max length is about right for a 10-15 minute session of which I do two. I won't go max for more than about 60 seconds, and when I come out there is virtually no donut effect. I think this is OK (20-30minutes).
I do 4-5 days per week. and i have no idea whether I am doing it right--seem to be getting a little longer, hard to measure thickness accurately so idn if its working or not. Seems like ppl are making 1 inch gains in girth and length.... I def haven't.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey guys, I'm using my BM in the shower but I inevitably end up with air mixed with water in the pump. Air gets in due to lack of a perfect seal.
I trim my pubes already. once the suction is good it stays on quite nicely and I use the shower strap too but it still lets some air in when I move and slowly
When I use mine I fill it to the top and point the bm down and then put my dick in and pump, very little air gets in. And when I release to repump whatever air is in there gets vaccumed out.