how to USE your (big) penis: deep spot etc.

NorwegianWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that this forum is too much about big dick worship and all that egoboosting stuff. glorifying the idea that all you need is a big dick. But not so much about how you actually use the big dick.

Well, ok I have a very big dick, but that doesn`t necessary meen I`m a sex god! that goes for all of us. I want to learn how to use it for all it`s worth. when your born with the equipment to get a women off just by humping like a rabbit, it`s easy to just stick to humping like a rabbit, and thinking you`re all that of a man...

what about trying to learn how to reach the full potential of the big piece of meat we are blessed with? If humping like a rabbit is satisfying most women, imagine what can be done If you really learn how to stimulate all of the spots and become a master of the art of sex. add a great fellatio, and a couple of sensitive fingers to that, and THEN you`re a sex god! :)

So, this is a thread where people can discuss the female anatomy, all the spots. different techniques, different positions etc.

and also big dick related problems, like how not to make her scream in pain when you hit the cervix at a wrong angle.. easier ways to get in. It`s about pleasing the women, not the men. OK?

I want to put focus on the a spot and deep spot(cul de sac) AKA anterior and posterior fornix. because It is the "big-dick-spots". the rest we could also learn on other sites.. but every information is good nevertheless, as I find this forum generally is lacking in sex-education.

I want people to share their experiences, positions, and techniques. maybe links to good sex-educative websites/links. remember all sex-educative info is good but especially info about a-spot and deep-spot penetrative sex is good :) And also just big-dick sex that is not about deep spot stimulation. anyting will do!

I will add my own info in next posts.. give me som links and advice you guys :) I`m tired of fucking like a braindead rabbit... ;)

If there are similar threads in the archives please link to them as well..

NorwegianWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some experiences of mine:

at the beginning og the sex, I`ve found it`s easier, and less painful, to raise and hold the womens legs on the backsides of their knees. holding the knees apart and pushing them towards her face. I`ve found this makes for easier penetration.

then comes another problem, you`ve inside and you get a bit impatient try to go further, then OOUUCH! you`ve hitten her cervix at a wrong angle. the only cure for this, I`ve found is to just be patient and wait for the cervix to retract in towards the uteros (this happens when she gets more ecxited, I think).

about a spot/ deep spot, i`m not really sure.. because it is often so tight that I can`t really move so much. but I think I`ve stimulated the deep spot just by bottoming out and use shallow thrust all inside. but a spot stimulation during penetration I find is hard. It`s mostly fumbling on my part.. :p

I know of a great technique for a spot stimulation with the fingers though.. GREAT foreplay. makes her really wet and sometimes causes orgasms. put your middle,- or forefinger way deep inside and rub her vaginal skin towards you on her top wall . just like guesturing "come here" with your finger. alternately you can use both fingers. this spot is right before you reach her cervix wich you should be able to feel

a known position for both deep spot and a spot penetration is sometimes referred to as "the jackhammer" wich is missionary position while holding her legs on your shoulders. put a pillow under her buttocks for ectra effect. the point her is to make the upper part of the vagina being stimulated, and at the same time the vagina becomes shorter. so it is easier to hit deep inside.

picture that shows the anterior (a spot) and posterior (deep spot/cul de sac) fornix

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Gray1166.png

that was all I could think about right now. I think (?)

please speak out if you think I`m wrong, or you have more info on the subjects.

btw I`m norwegian, so I`m sorry If my english writing skills aren`t top notch..

Last edited: