How to wear a cock ring?

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I've never worn before but was thinking about trying new things in the bedroom. Do you place them over your dick only or do you place them over your dick and sack? Any advice? Thanks.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are both types - just for the cock; as well as one that goes around the entire
package - a leather one with snaps is the easiest to work with.

Watch the rubber ones - hair gets caught and is "ouchy"!!!

Good Luck!

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They work by trapping blood inside your penis. It is not going to make you rock hard but should add some excitement to your activities and once the blood is inside keep you harder longer. It is better for beginners to get the snap on leather versions rather than solid metal ones (they are hard to put on and take off if you don't know what you are doing and experiencing).

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bud...start with the cheap ones...order several till u find you niche..many one out there....u can spend hundreds...or dollars...i love them...the cheaper silacone ones are fine...explore and enjoy....

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first one i got was like silicone ring about as thick as a pencil... it worked great. It was round like a donut, so it could roll up and down as needed without catching hairs (although i usually keep pretty trim). And it's safe because you could just take it off like a rubber band, and it cost only 3 bucks or something.

Usually I go over dick and balls, cause going over just the dick can be uncomfortable. I already have a condom squeezing there.

For me, cock rings hold blood in much better any time i can't quite maintain an erection, like if i've already gone a few rounds or am drunk. Plus, they can make a hard on a HARD ON. worthwhile investment if you ask me.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've used a metal cock ring for years. It's best to put it over your whole package. I find that it makes that orgasmic feeling last longer as well as making me harder.

CumSwallower

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are using a ring as opposed to strap you might want to put some lube on it first so it slides on more easily. Also balls go in first (some guys get in a painful mess putting their cock in first!) - push one testicle in then the other, then push your flaccid cock into the ring by sort of folding it over - to remove do this in reverse.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Start with the leather snap on ones, because if you put on a metal one and it's too small, you can find yourself in the ER having it cut off with bolt cutters. If you start with the snap one, you'll have a good idea of what you can get in and out of. I've always liked the ring that goes around everything... you start by putting your balls through, then pushing the head down through and pulling it through. Check out my animation here... Scott Redleter Health