How to wear boxers

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For years I've worn briefs, and a few years now I've started wearing boxer-briefs.

I've gone 'free ballin' several times, but only in jeans (because they are think enough).
In high school there were a lot of guys who wore boxers, but the thing is, I never saw anything swing in their pants.
In my head, boxers are next to free balling cause there is nothing there to hold your penis or an erection in place.
If I tried, there would be obvious swing action in my pants.

My teacher (female) suggested that there was a certain way to fix your penis so that it doesn't show.

Is this true?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I'm a grower, it's not too big an issue to wear boxers. But my erections are really tough to hide in any pants when wearing boxers. I usually have to bend over and tie my shoe or something.

Reactions: sdbg

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For years I've worn briefs, and a few years now I've started wearing boxer-briefs.

I've gone 'free ballin' several times, but only in jeans (because they are think enough).
In high school there were a lot of guys who wore boxers, but the thing is, I never saw anything swing in their pants.
In my head, boxers are next to free balling cause there is nothing there to hold your penis or an erection in place.

My teacher (female) suggested that there was a certain way to fix your penis so that it doesn't show.

Is this true?

Why would a teacher, especially a female teacher, be giving advice about what to do with a penis? I don't quite understand. Exactly how did the matter come up?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I'm a grower, it's not too big an issue to wear boxers. But my erections are really tough to hide in any pants when wearing boxers. I usually have to bend over and tie my shoe or something.

I'd probably do the same thing if I were wearing boxers and had an erection. But why?

Women wear clothing that shows off their breasts, so why shouldn't a man be able to wear clothing that shows off his penis?

For a while, in earlier times, men wore cod pieces to make it look as though they were better hung than they were. Attitudes have certainly changed.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
she must have been alluding to briefs.. the ole tuck or fix to the side or up routines..
but loose boxers.. don't get it..

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This would be typical with growers who weren't wearing snug pants. When limp, there wouldn't be much to swing.

I agree that freeballing and wearing boxers are virtually identical, especially if your boxers are not made from thick, heavy fabric. I like being able to feel my goods loose and moving around in my pants instead of being strapped up in snug underwear.

Is this true?
No. Back in college, I've tried lifting my dick up toward the waistband before I walked to class. After a few steps, it would slip down the right side and start to bone up. I just let it get hard and kept walking. It felt great! It totally showed, though. If you want to hide your dick, don't choose boxers.

My dick and balls hang nice and freely down the left side of my shorts...no prob!