How To Wear Condoms With Uncut Dick

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Slide your skin back as far as you can...unroll condom on your cock. When your foreskin rolls forward, you'll have a condom sandwich! Fucking is so much better when you wear a condom over an uncut cock the right way, because your foreskin can extend and retract fully.

S

SirConcis

The foreskin MUST be pulled back fully when you put condom on. If you put condom on with foreksin still ocver glans, when the foreskin wants to go back during sexm it greatly increases chances of the condum rupping,

Reactions: Nonsenseboy

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Should you roll down your foreskin before putting on a condom?

How do you guys do it?
Great question. I'm curious to know also. I've always wanted to know how uncut guys like their fellatio as it relates to the foreskin being pulled back or with the head fully sheathed with the foreskin.

Reactions: Nonsenseboy

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great question. I'm curious to know also. I've always wanted to know how uncut guys like their fellatio as it relates to the foreskin being pulled back or with the head fully sheathed with the foreskin.

The sensations are different, and I like it both ways, but we're most sensitive when the foreskin is rolled back, so fellatio with the foreskin pulled back is ultimately more pleasurable. Well, for me, anyway.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

When I masturbate I can do so with my foreskin pulled back (as though I was cut) or not (having extra skin to roll back and forth); lucky to have different sensations.

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the guy. Some are too sensitive so a BJ with the foreskin up is ideal for them.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I masturbate I can do so with my foreskin pulled back (as though I was cut) or not (having extra skin to roll back and forth); lucky to have different sensations.

You mentioned masturbation. I take this opportunity to ask a question, even if it has nothing to do with the issue that is being discussed and therefore I risk going off topic. However, I try anyway. Although I often read it in the comments, I never understand exactly what is meant by the statement "masturbating with the glans uncovered". This is because some refer to masturbation with the foreskin that fully exposes the glans and remains under it, while others to the stimulation or direct touch of the glans. What would be the right and exact explanation or definition ?

Reactions: camchain

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You mentioned masturbation. I take this opportunity to ask a question, even if it has nothing to do with the issue that is being discussed and therefore I risk going off topic. However, I try anyway. Although I often read it in the comments, I never understand exactly what is meant by the statement "masturbating with the glans uncovered". This is because some refer to masturbation with the foreskin that fully exposes the glans and remains under it, while others to the stimulation or direct touch of the glans. What would be the right and exact explanation or definition ?
When you masturbate you can do it pulling foreskin back and forth, going through the motions without pulling the foreskin down or just pulling the foreskin down and leaving it like that while you jerk.

Reactions: Tbprivate