How To Wear Condoms With Uncut Dick

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always wanted to know how uncut guys like their fellatio as it relates to the foreskin being pulled back or with the head fully sheathed with the foreskin.

I prefer a variety, some sucking with foreskin forward, some sucking with foreskin back. I prefer they start with foreskin forward. My cockhead is extremely sensitive, and if they immediately retract my foreskin (as I'm forever training fellow Americans NOT to do) and start sucking, I'm likely to cum pretty quickly. As the covered sucking continues, my cock will stretch out to its full length and stiffness, and the foreskin will naturally skin itself back. The you can do whatever you want. (I masturbate usually by sliding my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead, but sometimes I just hold my foreskin forward and slide my fingers up and down the shaft and play with my balls. So many choices when you have an intact cock...)

curious_hung_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I prefer a variety, some sucking with foreskin forward, some sucking with foreskin back. I prefer they start with foreskin forward. My cockhead is extremely sensitive, and if they immediately retract my foreskin (as I'm forever training fellow Americans NOT to do) and start sucking, I'm likely to cum pretty quickly. As the covered sucking continues, my cock will stretch out to its full length and stiffness, and the foreskin will naturally skin itself back. The you can do whatever you want. (I masturbate usually by sliding my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead, but sometimes I just hold my foreskin forward and slide my fingers up and down the shaft and play with my balls. So many choices when you have an intact cock...)
Don't want to start the 'which is better, cut or uncut' argument again... but I like your...

'So many choices when you have an intact cock...'

...point you are making. And yes, Americans DO need 'training' but I always like giving that class :)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great advice. I will definitely be following these instructions. Start with the skin forward and let the skin retract on it's own.

Reactions: Nonsenseboy
D

deleted817718

I never pull mine back and condoms are my choice of contraception with my wife, haven’t had raw sex with her in 8 years

Reactions: Nonsenseboy
D

deleted817718

Is there a reason why you won’t? I was wondering guys with tight foreskins how can they use them.
I can pull mine back without much problem, I just don’t need to pull it back to wear a condom or have sex

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There actually used to be a live demonstration video on YouTube for this. Don't know if it's still there, and I'm not looking for the link to post it. If it's not there anymore, there are probably other videos elsewhere showing the same thing.

Saitama

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some demonstration videos, though there is some contradiction between them - one says the penis shouldn't be fully erect, while the other says it must be. I also think the penis must be fully erect in order to put a condom on.

The foreskin has to be pulled back, at least that is what i do!

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I put a condom on I pull my foreskin back, roll the condom on half ways then push my foreskin back up over my head then roll the condom on the rest of the way. I figured out that early on in sex. Let’s my foreskin move freely and don’t have too worry about the condom slipping off

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I put a condom on I pull my foreskin back, roll the condom on half ways then push my foreskin back up over my head then roll the condom on the rest of the way. I figured out that early on in sex. Let’s my foreskin move freely and don’t have too worry about the condom slipping off
I do it exactly the same way, foreskin retracted, put condom and half way in the shaft I put foreskin back to unrroll until the base.

this allow my foreskin to move during sex in a more natural way. In case of leaving the foreskin covering the glans I agree about lasting more but not very pleasurable (in my case) and also I will be afraid of breaking the condom as the foreskin will try to go down and stretch the condom in the head too much

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  1. Get hard
  2. Roll foreskin back
  3. Squeeze end of condom
  4. Put condom on, roll it down past the glans
  5. Roll foreskin back over the glans, essentially folding the condom in on itself (now under the foreskin)
  6. Continue to roll the condom down the length of penis
Now you can be sure you've spared enough material to accommodate for the movement.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never tried the "halfway down the shaft" method. It would seem to make putting on a condom faster than the way I learned. I'll try this way!

"My way," there's more adjusting after the condom is unrolled to the base of my shaft the first time, to get my foreskin retracting and sliding back forward in that "sandwich" over my cock head.

Isn't LPSG great for teaching? (and jerking off, and sex in general?)