How to Win a Guy in 10 Days...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Bodatius Crabbecrotch, Nov 25, 2009.

1. D_Bodatius Crabbecrotch

Any tips, hints & tricks, ideas, or great suggestions to win a great guy. Also, what not to do (besides the obvious)? So put on your thinking-caps! Time to find me a husband, and I want to be ready (I hear love is a battlefield). lol. Thanks everyone! :biggrin1:

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

The obvious to me is try not to come across as a husband hunter. Guys as well as women are turned on by self-confidence but turned off by desperation. The perfect man is the man who accepts you and loves you when you are being yourself.

BTW, great looking cock!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I said something yesterday on a similar topic; You need to slow down and meet some nice people first and play the field a bit. Then just when you think you have met "the one" take a year to get to know them and for them to get to know you. It's amazing what the four seasons and the special holidays and birthdays will bring to your memory book someday.
    After a year is over it's the end of the affair and time to decide if you want to build a lifetime together.
    I have a friend who meets someone on Friday night and spends the weekend with him and by Monday he is madly in love and wants to spend the rest of his life with this guy. These things never seem to work out much longer than 10 days to a month; he's always playing games and trying to be the kind of person he thinks the other one wants him to be.
    So in a nutshell, slow down, be yourself, don't play games and you should be fine. But it can't be done in 10 days just so you know!

4. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Well, first off, any guy you could win in 10 days is more than likely someone you wouldn't want to keep. That's just not enough time to genuinely get to know someone.

These things take time! Take it slow.:cool:

5. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be yourself. Don't be in a rush and have fun.

6. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Damn! A year?!!! :eek: :biggrin1:
    Interesting that when you talked about special holidays and birthdays bringing memories for your future, I was thinking about how those same things help you see how these, and their families during these times, affect the other person. Makes me think of another :eek:

Seriously though, good advice and it looks like your friend is trying to find himself in other people and needs to look inside first because we will never, ever live up to someone else's expectations. We just enjoy each other's company. Plus the sex, of course. :rolleyes:

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Thanks for getting it. It's sort of a jew thing. Anything important takes a year whether it's finding something new or letting go.

Draft saved Draft deleted