How to work a big girthy cock?

I'm 7.5 x 6.75 and although ive had no trouble pleasuring ladies in the past, recently i got this girl and i find her very hard to please.I've had some experience and i know that all women are diffrent and like things to be be done diffrently but after trying every succsesfull technique i know and some new ones i still find it difficult. so to cut this short, which positions works the best for girthier members and do all ladies find it hard to take cocks on the thicker side when it comes to doggy?

all replies and opinions will be appriciated
thank you:smile:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 6.75 and although ive had no trouble pleasuring ladies in the past, recently i got this girl and i find her very hard to please.I've had some experience and i know that all women are diffrent and like things to be be done diffrently but after trying every succsesfull technique i know and some new ones i still find it difficult. so to cut this short, which positions works the best for girthier members and do all ladies find it hard to take cocks on the thicker side when it comes to doggy?

I think if you start slow any position should work after a while. she probably has a hang up like so many insecure women and is afraid to hold her lips apart.Their are muscles she can use down their to hold her vagina more open but you have to stop and let her concentrate then go when she gets it. Try fisting her.lol Really ,start adding fingers and LOTS of lube slowly until you have opened her up then have at it. You always have to go easy with adding the fingers and especially as you try to insert your hand because it will hurt REALLY bad if you speed up or get to rough.

Thanks for your advice sugar and spice (lol that rhymed). I doubt i could fist her when i can hardly even get 1 finger in, she has the tightest vagina ive ever felt or seen, but thats kind of the problem lol. maybe she is insecure, but she is very very sexual which is the strange thing always wanting it but we cant so fustrating and its begining to effect our relationship hence the insecurity maybe. what postion do you find easier for thicker cocks? or the one that give the best orgasms with a thicker cock? I really want to make her happy but am running out of ideas

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have about the same girth (just a tad thicker but not as long as you) and yes, I have found that it can be difficult with some women, particularly if they are somewhat tight and as a result, intimidated by it. Doggy has never worked well for me with any woman. Though I’m sure there are girthy guys who have made it work. (I’m not a fan of doggy so I never had much motivation for that position.)

1)If you think there may be some psychological issues try her on top and let her run things. More control for her may let her get over the intimidation factor.
2)Talk to her a lot during sex. Many women get off easily with good communication and if you are soothing as well, it may help.
3)Lots and lots of prep work to the point that it actually gets annoying, and maybe even more. Patience and caring is key here. There are both physical and psychological reasons for this. If she sees that you are willing to suppress your instincts to such a degree to make sure she is satisfied, it may help a lot.
4)Try to not thrust much. I found that with my very first girlfriend, who had very similar issues as your current girl, if I just inserted and “grinded” she could have very powerful orgasms with much less pain.
5)Try making sex less about sexual organs and more about the psychological nature of the act. For example, I have found that positions that allow for very close face-to-face contact, intercourse is less about my penis and her vagina as it is about the two of us and seeing each others reactions to it. We get off on each others reactions as much, or even more than the physical act itself.

I doubt any one of those will work by itself, so you may want to try and combine several together. Lastly, and I’m sorry to say, incompatibility is a possibility. I found one girl that it just wouldn’t work with, no matter what we tried. At that point, you have to decide if the relationship can work without good sex (if you even want to try and you wouldn’t necessarily be a bad man if you weren’t).

That was very insightful hockey tiger, and i can understand and relate to what you say. Thank you for the advice

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No... not all of us. :smile: But of course, each woman is different. Not sure what to tell you since I have no experience of having any difficulty.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That was very insightful hockey tiger, and i can understand and relate to what you say. Thank you for the advice

You are very welcome. I hope some of it helps. I thought of a couple of other things that I neglected to mention.

1)Lube!!! I have fround Astroglide to work the best for my wife and I. It doesn’t absorb very quickly and doesn’t really gum up much. If it does absorb some, you can just use water to relubricate, without having to use more of the product. It also is a good product if she is prone to yeast infections as it has an ingredient that decreases yeast growth. We use the purple bottle, but a small percentage of woman are sensitive to a few of the ingredients. If she is switch to the green bottle.
2)Try to slow down and be less aggressive with your penis. That can be tough if you like a good hard fuck.
3) Sometimes I have found women get sore quickly. As mentioned earlier lube and less friction, especially rough friction can help. But also, if the problem is that you can’t get off in time and she has, get her to try and get you off quicker without harder thrusting. For example, my wife, if she begins to get sore, or just wants to be done with it, will say certain things that really get me off, as well as touch me in certain ways that will get me to blow quite a bit quicker. Also, she can work your cock orally (I know difficult to do with a girthy dick) in order to get you closer to orgasm before penetration even begins. If she isn’t getting off before she gets sore, make sure she has, at least, one orgasm before penetration. Women tend to be able to achieve orgasm a second time much quicker. You can achieve this through oral sex, fingering her, or perhaps using a dildo.

Thanks again hockey tiger this advice really is helping me

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you start slow any position should work after a while. she probably has a hang up like so many insecure women and is afraid to hold her lips apart.Their are muscles she can use down their to hold her vagina more open but you have to stop and let her concentrate then go when she gets it. Try fisting her.lol Really ,start adding fingers and LOTS of lube slowly until you have opened her up then have at it. You always have to go easy with adding the fingers and especially as you try to insert your hand because it will hurt REALLY bad if you speed up or get to rough.

Lube and fingers work nicely!! Have her sit on top of you and slide down. Best also to keep yourself hard, if I´m not all hard its to thick to push in..:rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let me add this post i made about the techniques we've learned.

I know what you mean about having the tightest vagina you've ever felt. Im built like that too! A couple of days ago after sex i wanted to have some orgasms so i asked him to stimulate my g-spot with his fingers. I had cum still in me and i know this added to the sticky situation we got in! I tighten up my vaginal PC muscle like crazy when trying to orgasm so it gets pretty tight on his fingers. Well after about 4 orgasms he tried to get his 2 fingers out and they wouldnt budge! My muscle was so tight around his fingers and the cum had turned into glue and was no longer lubricating. He had to wiggle them around a bit to get them back out and boy did that hurt! And this was right after sex with him and he's very girthy. Talk about a funny situation to sit there trying to figure out how to get his fingers out of you!

Sugar and Spice always gives great advice on this as well!

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me add this post i made about the techniques we've learned.

I know what you mean about having the tightest vagina you've ever felt. Im built like that too! A couple of days ago after sex i wanted to have some orgasms so i asked him to stimulate my g-spot with his fingers. I had cum still in me and i know this added to the sticky situation we got in! I tighten up my vaginal PC muscle like crazy when trying to orgasm so it gets pretty tight on his fingers. Well after about 4 orgasms he tried to get his 2 fingers out and they wouldnt budge! My muscle was so tight around his fingers and the cum had turned into glue and was no longer lubricating. He had to wiggle them around a bit to get them back out and boy did that hurt! And this was right after sex with him and he's very girthy. Talk about a funny situation to sit there trying to figure out how to get his fingers out of you!

Sugar and Spice always gives great advice on this as well!

After sex, how long does your vagina stay "open"? Most girls I had sex with, and if we had without a condom, seem to be open a while and my cum runs out... Some are ashamed of it, run to the toilet... :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i get itchy and inflamed if i leave it there running out for too long. I usually run to the toilet to go pee anyway since it helps stave off bladder infections. But if im not going to go pee right away i will push it out on a towel or something. Or just lay there with it staying in until i decide to get up. Im always proud to have my husbands semen inside of me! I prefer it there and so does he!

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i get itchy and inflamed if i leave it there running out for too long. I usually run to the toilet to go pee anyway since it helps stave off bladder infections. But if im not going to go pee right away i will push it out on a towel or something. Or just lay there with it staying in until i decide to get up. Im always proud to have my husbands semen inside of me! I prefer it there and so does he!

I guess the semen can be a little irritating on sensetive parts of the pussy, especially if its a little sore after a long fuck.. Its salty..

thanks for the advice bedhead red, that might help, we might give it a try.