How to work on Edging?

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

Recently I discovered how to edge properly/far more efficiently than prior by learning how to release pressure from my prostate after transmission of fluid to it immediately prior to orgasm. I have a few questions:

1) Does anyone have any experience with going 5 or more repetitions? I can get there pretty consistently without trying hard, but at that point I have trouble determining when ejaculatory contractions will come. Additionally I can't properly feel the movement of fluid prior to orgasm at at approximately the fourth to fifth repetition.

I typically don't completely cease stimulation and take approximately 5 to 10 minutes per repetition if I'm trying to be careful, if that helps.

2) Is there a number of repetitions at which too much pressure has been built up? At 5, for instance, I feel like there's substantial pressure in my prostate and I'm not sure if that's a problem. Even after 1 orgasm, the pressure returns shortly thereafter. Takes me 2-3 additional full orgasms to 'clear' the pressure.

Is that normal?

3) Is there any other tweaks specific to edging that increase the volume of cum shot? Duration between repetitions, for instance? Does anyone know if there's a minimal time to allow the glands to rest to ensure maximum production per repetition?

I've looked around using search for other information, but I didn't find the answers to these questions in particular. Thanks for the help.