Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Everybody,

let me start by saying I have a bi-side I am looking to explore but looking for tips on how to potentially find a gym buddy or hiking buddy who I can also fool around with. How does one put out “feelers” to other gym goers without being too forward or anything like that. Ideally I want to find another young fit dude to workout with and maybe to fool around with, any tips?!

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I joined lpsg I've kinda thought about this as well, Would be kinda fun to find a open and like minded person to hang with and kinda explore with unfortunately never met anyone from on here, having said that I don't have any tips also am looking for some pointers maybe. Good luck

Reactions: dominoes

Blkgymrat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find the locker room is the best place. I look out for guys checking me out. Sometimes I give a little “show” (as in drop the towel and see if I catch them staring). If your gym has a sauna or steam room in the locker room that’s also a place where a lot of cruising happens. Look out for people who exit and enter repeatedly or who look in your direction often. There’s a dance that sometimes happens where each guy shows a little more skin while pretending it’s all nonchalant. Often a guy will use the towel wrapped around his waist to wipe his face thereby flashing his dick which may or may not be erect and then looking to see if you notice. Hope this helps.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Could always compliment whatever area is exposed (not their dick that’d be a little too forward) and follow with an innocent touch to the area just to see how receptive they are. “Wow, you’re absolutely ripped”. “That xyz set has really caused your abc to pop”. Or whatever.

Catch more flies with honey...

Reactions: Space_Nerd